Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

09-17-2012

"which you looked good in it was a complement be proud of your smoking body"

Blade3324

09-17-2012

"Oh okay then. Sorry to have jumped the gun like that." Jack said. "Besides he's right. You should be proud of that body of yours. It's rather beautiful and many girls would do crazy things to get something like that." He said as he darted eyes back and forth to see if Lijaena would pop out of no where. He sighs with relief seeing she wasn't there.

benjimenfire

09-17-2012

ben notices the reaction
"who are you looking for"

Blade3324

09-17-2012

"Oh no one in particular." He said shrugging. "Sometimes people just happen to step in on me wrong place wrong time is all."

Unmasked Angel

09-17-2012

Leona looked herself over and sighed

"I have fought all my life.."

she said simply "My body was forged from my own sweat, blood, and tears.."

Leona strolled over to Jack till her face was merely inches from his, narrowing her eyes, she spoke, her usual gentle voice had taken on a darker tone "I am not some school girl for you to gawk at... I am warrior.. do well to remember that.."

Blade3324

09-17-2012

Jack raised his hands in defense. "I said I wasn't gawking at you, I said you just shouldn't be so shy about all that kind of stuff. It becomes important when you least expect it. Trust me, I know." He said simply shrugging. "Though I understand. You're a warrior, not a mere bar maid, or school girl as you put it, which is something I have no problem with."

st0pb0t

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona looked herself over and sighed

"I have fought all my life.."

she said simply "My body was forged from my own sweat, blood, and tears.."

Leona strolled over to Jack till her face was merely inches from his, narrowing her eyes, she spoke, her usual gentle voice had taken on a darker tone "I am not some school girl for you to gawk at... I am warrior.. do well to remember that.."
"Can I gawk?" Evelynn asked innocently, leaning on Leona's shoulder and twirling a lock of her hair around one manicured finger.

benjimenfire

09-17-2012

ben hugs her
"you're also my freind"

Unmasked Angel

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
"Can I gawk?" Evelynn asked innocently, leaning on Leona's shoulder and twirling a lock of her hair around one manicured finger.
Leona rolled her eyes

"Please, Evelynn.. you know how I feel about this"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
Jack raised his hands in defense. "I said I wasn't gawking at you, I said you just shouldn't be so shy about all that kind of stuff. It becomes important when you least expect it. Trust me, I know." He said simply shrugging. "Though I understand. You're a warrior, not a mere bar maid, or school girl as you put it, which is something I have no problem with."
"Good."

She said "..And I never intend to "seduce" anyone with my body.."

Leona then added

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
ben hugs her
"you're also my freind"
Leona sighed, patting his back gently

st0pb0t

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona rolled her eyes

"Please, Evelynn.. you know how I feel about this"
"I do, and I'm sorry."

Evelynn does her best to act like she and Leona have no personal connection, going so far as to occasionally smack her with a faux look of anger.