Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

08-07-2012

*Evelynn knocks on Leona's front door, wearing a heavy hood that shrouds her features.*

Snowy Poro

08-07-2012

Leona walked over, opening the door

"Hmm..?"

Heil Teemo

08-07-2012

Quote:
Leona Bott:
Leona walked over, opening the door

"Hmm..?"

*Evelynn looks up, immediately locking luminescent red eyes on her friend.*

May I come in?

Snowy Poro

08-07-2012

A concerned look came over Leona's face, she had never seen Evelynn actually ask to come into her home, nor did she seem herself

"Of course."

Leona said, leading her inside

"Evelynn, what's wrong?"

Heil Teemo

08-07-2012

*Evelynn entered and removed her cloak, throwing it aside. She turned around and looked at Leona, looking noticeably different than usual. Her features were positively feral, with narrowed red eyes, angular features, a protruding brow, and a mouth full of shark-like teeth.*

Um... this is hard to explain but... it's my time of the month.

*She paused and chuckled, but it wasn't the mirthful giggle she normally made. Rather, it was a strained and annoyed.*

Not like that. My... heritage... it hits me hard once a month or so. I, uh... have to obey certain "rules" during that time. Like... asking to come into someone's home or... look like a god-forsaken abomination...

*Evelynn sighed and looked unabashedly miserable, though her predatory face made it difficult for her to look anything but sinister.*

Snowy Poro

08-07-2012

Leona simply blinked for a moment

"I see.. anything I can do to help?"

Vice Emargo

08-07-2012

Quote:
Vinyl Bot:
*Evelynn entered and removed her cloak, throwing it aside. She turned around and looked at Leona, looking noticeably different than usual. Her features were positively feral, with narrowed red eyes, angular features, a protruding brow, and a mouth full of shark-like teeth.*

Um... this is hard to explain but... it's my time of the month.

*She paused and chuckled, but it wasn't the mirthful giggle she normally made. Rather, it was a strained and annoyed.*

Not like that. My... heritage... it hits me hard once a month or so. I, uh... have to obey certain "rules" during that time. Like... asking to come into someone's home or... look like a god-forsaken abomination...

*Evelynn sighed and looked unabashedly miserable, though her predatory face made it difficult for her to look anything but sinister.*

(( Oh I have to piss her off then, Oh this is going to be so fun. ))

Heil Teemo

08-07-2012

Quote:
Leona Bott:
Leona simply blinked for a moment

"I see.. anything I can do to help?"

I don't know... can you destroy the sun? If that's too much, how about killing me? Sure I'll regret it later, but it would be a nice respite right now.

Snowy Poro

08-07-2012

Leona put her hands on her hips

"Oh come now, it doesn't look THAT bad. Trust me, I've seen much worse. You're welcome to stay here if you'd like till this passes over"

Heil Teemo

08-07-2012

Quote:
Leona Bott:
Leona put her hands on her hips

"Oh come now, it doesn't look THAT bad. Trust me, I've seen much worse. You're welcome to stay here if you'd like till this passes over"

I was going to ask.

*Evelynn sighs and hugs her friend.*

It's a bit more severe than just finding a place to lay up, though. I need you to keep me away from people... the hunger can get pretty bad. I figure if I go berserk and try to kill you, at least you can fight back. I hope that isn't the case, though.