Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Morello, you'll think this crazy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Menea6587

07-25-2012

but I love Drow Ranger, so make her maybe? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic)

Srs part nao:

I would love a ranged ADC with the following:

A utility spell
A cc spell
An offensive passive aura
Passive AD
A passive that rewards you for sticking onto targets

Idea:

Passive:
Champion gains 1/2/3 ArPen for every consecutive auto-attack on the same target.

Q:
Champion's next auto-attack against a fleeing (running away, not feared) champion slows them considerably for 2 seconds. Has no effect on any other targets.

W:
Increases the basic attack damage of all friendly champions by 1/3/5/7/9%

E:
Champion gain 5/10/15/20/25 attack damage and 2/4/6/8/10% attack speed.

R:
After channeling for 3 seconds, the champion let's loose a shattering arrow, hitting the target for moderate damage and exploding behind them, silencing all enemies behind the target for 1 second.

Let the downvotes commence!

Lolwutscott

07-25-2012

Armor pen steroid, attack damage percent steroid, attack damage steroid, attack speed steroid, and a nuke.

Wat

Menea6587

07-25-2012

Quote:
Lolwutscott:
Armor pen steroid, attack damage percent steroid, attack damage steroid, attack speed steroid, and a nuke.

Wat

Didn't you read the title? I told you it was crazy.

Merkinz

07-25-2012

ashe

Adumu

07-25-2012

No offense, but too many passive effects. I'm pretty sure that LoL champs are supposed to have more active abilities, lol.

DreamLeviathan

07-25-2012

Ehhh. Mostly looks like a bunch of steroids, which seems like it'd be kind of dull to play.

Three second channel also seems kind of ridiculous. That is a long time to not be doing anything else in a fight, not to mention how much you'd have to predict and lead your shots.

Menea6587

07-25-2012

Quote:
Adumu:
No offense, but too many passive effects. I'm pretty sure that LoL champs are supposed to have more active abilities, lol.

True, but I would really like a more passive ability ADC. That way, it puts more focus on where to position yourself to make the best use of your auto-attacks instead of having juggle some spells as well.

And ADC usually devolve into almost never using auxiliary spells other than steroids by late game already.

Menea6587

07-25-2012

Quote:
DreamLeviathan:
Ehhh. Mostly looks like a bunch of steroids, which seems like it'd be kind of dull to play.

Three second channel also seems kind of ridiculous. That is a long time to not be doing anything else in a fight, not to mention how much you'd have to predict and lead your shots.

It would be targetable like Cait's.
The difference being, instead of someone trying to take the bullet for you, you are trying to keep the bullet from taking your team, like Graves, but with slightly different results.

Menea6587

07-25-2012

So far, I've had 4 down votes and 2 uptvotes, keep 'em coming!

darkjak

07-25-2012

Quote:
Adumu:

its like the sniper lol