@Riot: Malzahar Ult Bug

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHatPerson

07-26-2012

i can explain this bug, it happens when you ult but got interrupted right after (really really right after), then the spell shows hes rdy to use, but hes on cooldown, making it a bait for you to think you can ult, the solution just wait around the cd time and use it

tumultuoustempus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

This is really frustrating. I was so excited to play Malz after the patch, but this bug renders him completely unplayable. Imagine not knowing if your ult is going to work every time you try to cast it. Ugh... terrible.

Killrazor

07-26-2012

malz ult is bugged. I ulted a Noc as he used spellshield, it popped the spellshield. It only blocked the "stun" portion of malz ult. The damage portion continued on noc as he ran away, he died. I could also move around.

Another time time i used malz ult, it didn't lock malz or the other champ down, but continued to apply damage.

As for his ult not working, I have not had that happen.

Perfekshin

07-26-2012

thank you! ive put in 2 tickets about this never got a reply. ****in pain in the ass in ranked when your ult suddenly doesnt go -___-

Perfekshin

07-26-2012

and just so everyone knows this bug has been present since the draven- jayce patch

Malevolenced

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumultuoustempus View Post
Can we get an acknowledgement that this is being looked at?

Many players have experienced this. You try to ult someone (in range and with plenty of mana), and it just does nothing whatsoever. Smartcast or not - doesn't matter. The spell doesn't go off. It doesn't go on cooldown. It's as if you had not even learned the spell.

I just lost a game because of it, all the while being raged at by my team.

Bump for awareness please!
This made me lose 2 games......... It also happens to Tristana and sometimes Tryndamere.

Thundurthize

07-26-2012

Is anyone experiencing this bug when NOT using smartcast?

edit: OP claims to have witnessed with and without smartcast

ImortalBaronVorg

07-26-2012

I have had a bug where i was brand vs malz, malz ulted me just as i stunned him so it cancelled the damage but I was still supressed for the whole duration. Did not understand that moment!

Asdioh

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumultuoustempus View Post
This is really frustrating. I was so excited to play Malz after the patch, but this bug renders him completely unplayable. Imagine not knowing if your ult is going to work every time you try to cast it. Ugh... terrible.
Well this bug's been around for a long time and I work around it just fine.

Basically, if your ult gets interrupted the INSTANT you start it, for any reason, it will be canceled but the icon will NOT show it as on cooldown. This has tricked me many times, but now I've come to expect it. So anytime you ult someone, pay attention to if you get CC'd the moment you start it or not. If you think you ulted someone, but it didn't go off for some reason, then just assume your ult is now on cooldown.

Sucks. Would like it fixed. It's even worse when you get CC'd by the person you target, since Malz ult has an unnecessary startup time. Example: use ult on Chogath, Chogath silences you and makes you waste ult.

DarkLiquidDeath

07-26-2012

Happens all the time to me too

1234567 ... 11