@Riot: Malzahar Ult Bug

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baneson

07-26-2012

Bump. It also seems to happen if the enemy champ becomes untargetable somehow, like Fizz's pole vaulting skills.

Arguxx

07-26-2012

It made me feel like a ****** chasing a kennen and casting it 1298523 times but it didn't worked my team raged

InfestOreo

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Robz View Post
I've had a bug where I ult someone but they cancel it right away somehow and it shows that I no longer have my ult even though I do still have it, as confirmed by my teammates. This bug has been going on for a while and really needs to be addressed.

This is exactly what happened to me. Riot pls.

Novalaine

07-26-2012

+1 so the devs can stay informed. Happened to me multiple times during a game. Just wouldn't cast. I thought i was crazy and misclicking, but not that many times!

tumultuoustempus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baneson View Post
Bump. It also seems to happen if the enemy champ becomes untargetable somehow, like Fizz's pole vaulting skills.
I think maybe this is what happened to me. I was laning vs Vladimir.

akaRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hieronymus Bosch View Post
no, this bug has been going on for several months

pretty much what happens is if you use your ult on someone just as they die, it goes on an invisible cooldown so it looks like it's available but really isn't
Months? Wow, never happened to me.

Light LaserTower

07-26-2012

Bump the rage is endless.

Mike Robz

07-26-2012

bump

Augratafier

07-26-2012

I thought this would be the same as an issue I sometimes have where the target would go out of range halfway through the animation, causing it to reset, but this looks like a different issue.

Bumping for riot.

tbnboy815

07-26-2012

Played him a few times in aram, noticed it happening allot and just thought it was me or something. good to know others feel the same pain

123456 ... 11