@Riot: Malzahar Ult Bug

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tumultuoustempus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Can we get an acknowledgement that this is being looked at?

Many players have experienced this. You try to ult someone (in range and with plenty of mana), and it just does nothing whatsoever. Smartcast or not - doesn't matter. The spell doesn't go off. It doesn't go on cooldown. It's as if you had not even learned the spell.

I just lost a game because of it, all the while being raged at by my team.

Bump for awareness please!

Edit: apparently this isn't a Malzahar specific bug, which makes fixing it an even more urgent issue. Riot pls!

A Super Saiyan 3

07-25-2012

thats funny, I've been having a bug where I ult atleast 50% farther out my max range.

Divine Reaver

Recruiter

07-25-2012

Wish you also had to click the ult again if you want to end it early. Many a time have I accidentally clicked right after ulting and it cancels it.

tumultuoustempus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Reaver View Post
Wish you also had to click the ult again if you want to end it early. Many a time have I accidentally clicked right after ulting and it cancels it.
I think they tried to fix that in the recent patch by making it so it wouldn't cancel within the first 0.5 seconds. I have a feeling that may have something to do with this bug, but who knows.

tumultuoustempus

07-25-2012

Bump

Hieronymus Bosch

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumultuoustempus View Post
I think they tried to fix that in the recent patch by making it so it wouldn't cancel within the first 0.5 seconds. I have a feeling that may have something to do with this bug, but who knows.
no, this bug has been going on for several months

pretty much what happens is if you use your ult on someone just as they die, it goes on an invisible cooldown so it looks like it's available but really isn't

tumultuoustempus

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hieronymus Bosch View Post
no, this bug has been going on for several months

pretty much what happens is if you use your ult on someone just as they die, it goes on an invisible cooldown so it looks like it's available but really isn't
I really don't think that is what is happening. The first time it happened to me was mid lane in a 1v1 fight with no one else around. I hadn't been in a teamfight or skirmish recently, so I don't think the scenario you described could have occurred within the cooldown time. Maybe, though.

tumultuoustempus

07-26-2012

Bump

Mike Robz

07-26-2012

I've had a bug where I ult someone but they cancel it right away somehow and it shows that I no longer have my ult even though I do still have it, as confirmed by my teammates. This bug has been going on for a while and really needs to be addressed.

JappersMcJappers

07-26-2012

bump, this has happened to me a lot when i play Malz

12345 ... 11