Extremely slow chat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Camphlobactor

09-08-2010

Whenever I chat to a friend after a game, the client will take inputs far after I type them. The only fix is to restart after every game. The chat client is extremely slow to respond if I don't do this.

Cabbabbers

09-08-2010

Im having the same issue, not being able to chat during character selection aswell

Freykin

09-09-2010

This happens to me as well, in all areas of the PVP.NET client randomly. It's occurred everywhere from entering my password in at login, to chatting to friends, to sending in a report on a player.

Megademon

09-09-2010

at the chat end of the game, my chat is extremely slow and cursor pretty much freezes at the straight line and can't click out anywhere until it stops laggying

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

09-09-2010

I also have the same problem, and it affects masteries as well (I assume due to the text changing from 0/3 to 1/3, etc.), meaning I absolutely have to change masteries before I get into champ select, or I won't be able to finish them in time. It's that laggy.

Cabbabbers

09-09-2010

bump

Holden McRoin

09-10-2010

I notice this too; specifically, after the client has been open a while and I have played a game or two.

The symptoms for me (that I have noticed) include "laggy" keyboard input to all text fields, and slow/laggy stat recaps after a game has ended.

These symptoms have shown themselves only since the latest patch (8-7-10).

Restarting the client seems to fix the issue, until a game is played. I dont know if these symptoms would start without playing a game.

Yebenitza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2010

I have the same problem, the client slows randomly and it doesn't only slow the chat, it slows the whole input to the game, whether I want to change my summoner spells or masteries before I enter the game, or I want to go to the shop, etc.