The last tower

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

O Pumpkin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Can we please change this idc if I'm on the other team and the team is dragging minions into the fountain so they will instant die. But, I hate being in a solo que and my team won't give up but they keep doing this. It's unfair to the other team and it's unfair for trolling pugs to keep doing this instead of surrendering or letting the other team win when they win.

Koldheartedjsp

07-27-2012

what about the last tower? There is absolutely nothing wrong with it

O Pumpkin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
what about the last tower? There is absolutely nothing wrong with it
oh I don't know maybe that creep has to go to it but any champion can aggro the creep then pull them into the fountain so they'll instantly die.

Koldheartedjsp

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkyjelly View Post
oh I don't know maybe that creep has to go to it but any champion can aggro the creep then pull them into the fountain so they'll instantly die.
i still don't understand where the problem is. You act like that's a problem

also, who says a creep must be there?

O Pumpkin

07-27-2012

Quote:
i still don't understand where the problem is. You act like that's a problem

also, who says a creep must be there?
so easy ganks because the creep is being pulled and you are forced to tank the tower since the creep won't.

Obviously a troll ignored.

Billenstein

07-27-2012

At that point in the game, when minions are pushing the towers, you should be farmed enough from the jungle and being ahead, that you can tank the turret for the few seconds it takes to kill it, especially if one of you has built some armor.

If you're not farmed enough, you killed the inhibitors too early, and are giving the enemy team free farm in perfect safety inside their base. Way to go.

Short version, kill 2 turrets top, 2 bot, farm and/or ace, push, win.

Koldheartedjsp

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkyjelly View Post
so easy ganks because the creep is being pulled and you are forced to tank the tower since the creep won't.

Obviously a troll ignored.
only players that complain about the tower are weak low leveled players. Sorry that you're bad and don't understand the game.

Uncle Jellyfish

07-27-2012

Quote:
only players that complain about the tower are weak low leveled players. Sorry that you're bad and don't understand the game.
He's level 21.

Also, think of it this way. If they are pulling creeps into the fountain, then they aren't getting the gold for last hitting them. I do agree that the fountain turret needs a slight range reduction, but I fail to see how pulling creeps into the fountain is a problem. If anything, it's detrimental to the team doing it, as they are simply denying themselves the gold that could help them turn the game around.

Virconea

07-28-2012

Quote:
I'm a 3v3 lvl 30 pubstomper and I + many other people claim the tower should be repositioned to remove turtle tactics.

So shut up you snotty little try hard. Go play in the sand pit with your toy tonka truck or something.

OnlyBotLane

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virconea View Post
I'm a 3v3 lvl 30 pubstomper and I + many other people claim the tower should be repositioned to remove turtle tactics.

So shut up you snotty little try hard. Go play in the sand pit with your toy tonka truck or something.
>Highest Elo 1129.<

That would fall under his definition of "weak low leveled player"

Sorry but this is seriously not right. You are playing the game wrong if you let them turtle. It is actually 100% preventable. And even if they do turtle you have the entire jungle which you can farm and use to get ahead to ace them even when they are in there base.