"Attempting to Reconnect"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zamóra

08-06-2012

Bump, this has happened to me a lot.

Tacotastic

08-06-2012

Happened to me, and some other people in ranked. Sucks =P

Trikstr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

This isn't internet connectivity issues because I am in Skype while playing and I am still talking to my friend while I am disconnected from LoL. It's a game issue.

x3 evoL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-06-2012

I had this issue too except I can never reconnect. If I leave the game, it doesn't even give me an option to reconnect as if the game never existed. It doesn't even show in match history. I just sent a ticket. We'll see what happens.

FriendlyRaid

08-06-2012

I'm getting the same thing, usually on Proving Grounds. I don't get disconnected, but occasionally my abilities or summoner spells just won't fire then magically after the fifth or sixth attempt it just happens. Animations and particles completely missing.

Beezy

Recruiter

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iniquitee View Post
If your game "disappeared" and did not show up in your game history - that sucks and is awful, but don't feel guilty, the same thing happened for everyone else in your match. That was a server issue that we have identified and will be fixing soon. It is rare, but very strange to experience.
Why doesn't this ever happen when I'm losing? Haha. Hope you guys get it fixed soon! Thanks for the detailed responses.

TunnEl

08-06-2012

Just wasted 40 mins trying to win a ranked game, and the game just... disappeared... like it was never played? C'MON MAN

ballzNweinerzz

08-06-2012

I am just playing a regular game, and it's having the "Attempting to Reconnect" deal, and my internet is just fine. Sadly, if I exit this game, I will be temp banned..

Moist Cavern

08-06-2012

I just had the same issue. I'd have a delay of a few seconds, although my latency remained low and all other internet-dependent programs ran smoothly. Then the "Attempting to Reconnect" thing would pop up and I wouldn't be able to move at all. A few times after not moving the screen would unfreeze and I'd be running back to base, as if I DID disconnect. After restarting the game entirely it ran fine.

Snowkowned

08-07-2012

I had it again but my brother who is inthe same house on the same connection didn't have it.

When it didn't reconnect on its own i closed it and the reconnect button was greyed out... pretty fail.