"Attempting to Reconnect"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattleSmurf

08-04-2012

It definitely isn't the router if this many people are experiencing it.. Also i've been playing for a year with no problems and the exact same router.

eroticsuitcase

08-04-2012

I am getting this same issue. Please fix this.

xXCODpro420swag

08-04-2012

Yeah this is happening to me right now.

Angelfire269

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iniquitee View Post
I will say that VOIP communication programs sometimes force-prioritize their transmissions, which can mean clear chat connections while your game lags. Sometimes this can even contribute to your lag. In the past, I was never able to use Skype because it lagged my connection too much to play online games at the same time - I could only use Ventrilo which was less stressful (now I have better internet).

I'd still like to keep looking into this, though. How often are you seeing this happen? Use Ctrl-F to turn on your FPS/Ping and tell me what you see when this happens - ping spikes? How high? Are you able to recover your connection eventually? When you do, does your game perform as expected?

Any and all details are useful.
I have experienced this as well since the Jayce patch. I've done everything support has told me to do (Uninstall Pando Media Booster, Disable P2P Transfer, etc.) and I still get the "Attempting to Reconnect" bug. However when I freeze up and see that nothing else around me is moving or some of the enemy champions are "moonwalking" around in weird patterns, nothing I type in chat shows up until 10 seconds later when I'm reconnected. The very strange thing is only sometimes when I'm frozen and lagging will my Ping shoot up. Sometimes it will just stay around 60 like usual, but today I just played and my Ping went from 62 to 512 while Attempting to Reconnect showed up on my screen. Also, 2 of my team mates that game had been disconnected several times and couldn't reconnect at all after a point. It was a bad 3v5. I've watched my friends have the same bug as well, even on different networks. I've never once been disconnected or gotten bad lag spikes from a League of Legends game until the Jayce Patch. Not once.

HarpuiaSC

08-04-2012

That happened with me,even when I'm playing with the bots i'm getting this lags and "attempting to reconnect".

MrPrinny

08-04-2012

well i just got this error and my team needs me guess imma get reported

Navi07

08-04-2012

On Dominon it complete stays like that. Me and 4 other friends we're all "attempting to reconnect" and then it just kick us out.

Toomin

Master Recruiter

08-04-2012

Bump

THis is a serious issue.

MrPrinny

08-04-2012

Ok this problem is happening to my every game, some of them i can connect some i cant until game is over losing lots of elo here

XxxLumberJackxxX

08-04-2012

this is going on right now. We are seconds from winning, minions and champs at their nexus. 5 minutes of reconnecting... nothing is happening...

Ok the game looks like it ended. I'm now on the home screen suddenly.
Super frustrated