"Attempting to Reconnect"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krakensauce

07-27-2012

Bump

Mr Rage Pants

07-28-2012

Mundo fix bugs when he pleases.

SkumBag Laner

07-28-2012

This is really annoying. It has been happening all week. I cant even go a full game without shooting up. My new record is 21000 ping which is pretty ridiculous.

Hepolite

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkumBag Laner View Post
This is really annoying. It has been happening all week. I cant even go a full game without shooting up. My new record is 21000 ping which is pretty ridiculous.
see, you get at least get a high ping. all my stuff is stable when it happens to me. Sometimes, with a normal lag issue, my FPS will drop into the 30's, but usually everything is 60+ and Ping is about 60 too.

It's happened to me a few times today, and lost us a game already.

Kurouga

07-28-2012

Same problem here... I could barely reach the enemy in my last match before the notice came up, and I spend about ten seconds frozen before I get poofed back to base. And when I do manage to reach the enemy, it just happens during combat, causing my champion to charge to their death... >.<

Ipushbuttansnow

07-28-2012

Just got this. Internet was fine. Sat with that message on screen for about 5 minutes and force-closed the client

Angelfire269

07-29-2012

Happened to me too. At least twice every game, not even in team fights either. I was alone at my base buying stuff with nothing going on around me and "attempting to reconnect" still showed up for about 10 seconds. This really needs to get fixed. I've never had a problem running this game and this is the 7th month I've been playing it.

EG Sagacity

07-29-2012

Same here. It just suddenly has a lag spike! Help would be appreciated!

Tasorow

07-29-2012

Same has been happening to me. I literally cannot play the game. I'm worried that I'll get banned if I try to check too often.

Ur Killer

07-30-2012

Same here of course. Happened 4 times in 1 game wow......... um plz fix?