"Attempting to Reconnect"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeadinPants

11-15-2012

Bumpbumpbump omg fix this

Zeusified

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Same issue isn't stopping.
Problem: Game acts like it connects to Q, doesn't, says that you are currently "in game"
Attempts to solve:
1) Restarted client. Logged in to find the "reconnect to game button." Clicked said button. No effect.
2) Restart computer. Opened up client afterward. Received "reconnect..." message. No effect.
3) Wait it out. Been in this stasis since 9:15pm Arizona time I believe. Thus, No effect.

Looking for a solution, don't know the best thread to post in. This one is at the top, so cheers. Help fix. Will issue a bug report.

Vtel

11-15-2012

choose different region and wait for the patch. After that pick your own region that u used to play.

Doctor Panda DO

11-15-2012

so why is loss forgiven not on or ranked not disabled l0l
just had a player on my team dunk us cause he was able to feed all the solo lanes continually because he had to continually attempt to reconnect

Fkeljose

11-16-2012

this happend to me right now, i cant reconect to the server, closed the client and reopen, but i cant log in. Cant fix this problem can you help me?

Horridus Mesor

11-16-2012

If I get a leave because of this do I still get busted by the leave buster?

Ac3man

11-16-2012

I have been having this same issue since the new patch, the recent server fix did not fix this problem. It happens randomly 3-5 times per game for me, i cannot move and any abilities i use or things i write in chat only appear after i am able to move again. Sometimes the attempting to reconnect message does not appear but i still stop moving. I can see the other players playing and writing in chat normally and if it was a normal disconnect issue on my end everyone would stop.

Ansate

11-16-2012

I get constant lag through all games. It completely screws me over and over and I can't play. However nothing else gets this problem. I get no lag on Chrome, other games, streaming or whatever. It's just league that lags out constantly. I usually sit around 80 ping, but I've had nothing but a constant 300+ for four days now and it makes me not want to play cause I'm unable to even move correctly.

Brojangle5

11-27-2012

Riot ever give an update on this? Still happening.

GypsyReborn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

this is happening to me atleast 2-3 times a game and whenever i ctrl-F my ping is not abnormal at all. and when i ask my friends if they experienced a disconnect followed by an attempting to reconnect they say they didn't and it baffles me.