"Attempting to Reconnect"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InstantMagicRice

09-15-2012

fixed my lag, it was the fact that my internet was losing packets -.- switched up my modem and there is no lag

chaser676

09-15-2012

Least helpful riot response of all time

ChaosDarkPrince

09-15-2012

put your names in my thread!!! its to collect all the players who suffer this (or other) dc problem...
(its the 'oficial' dc/unable to conenct thread)

Esposition

10-06-2012

Still happening to me, this is not a resolved issue yet.

Hepolite

11-06-2012

this problem still exist. I took a break for a while came back, and it still hasn't been addressed. My last post on this thread was on 08-27-2012 and here it is 11-06-2012. Seriously...Not even a new Riot response to the issue. almost 4 months from Iniquitee's last response.

PenguinX3

11-06-2012

Yeah, I've just started getting this last thursday I think it was. I'm bored out of my mind listening to my friends playing LoL on Mumble and all I can do is sit and listen. This is ridiculous.

Graogg

11-06-2012

I just experienced this issue. I was starting a ranked game with a buddy, someone declined the queue (neither of us). It removed both of us from the queue and would no longer let us group. We restarted our clients and are now getting the "You have left a game in progress Please reconnect to the game". It will never reconnect, and there is no game to reconnect to (game never started, declined queue). It is not our routers, it is not our lag. We both experienced it even though we are geographically dis-similar, and had a good connection through mumble.

PenguinX3

11-06-2012

What bothers me a lot is that they're changing up the game now and a good chunk of us won't even be able to experience it because of this issue.

WantSomeMoreBRAA

11-15-2012

When i log in it tells me to reconnect to a game that doesnt exsist? i cant play or do anything on my account please help

Nodd

11-15-2012

This is happening to me too, never been frustrated at this game till this bug happened.