"Attempting to Reconnect"

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ðeftones

07-27-2012

bump

Pr0NuB

07-27-2012

this is happening all over the place. i had 12,000 ping one game....no word of a lie. every 10 seconds or so it spikes into the thousands and i stop moving and die....ive lost a retarded amount of games from just not being able to do anything in the last two-three days. and i just spent money on the big rp points bundle and i cant even play....

ShrekSenpaisLove

07-27-2012

bump

XeiroCL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

gosh... this attempting to reconnect system is bad...today I happen once, and its my first time happening this issue, so i wait for like 5min, it didn't reconnect, so i just quit the game, and try to restart the platform, and once i comeback in, the game return to the user interface, but i want to continue the game, and now can't do nothing to going into that game..gosh....riot staff, can you disable that afk for me please, since i can't enter that game, and everyone gonna report me leaving the game..................BTW, the previous reconnect button is better than this attempting to reconnect auto.....thanks.....

sSevenfold

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Its also happening to me :C riot pls

Kurthios

07-27-2012

I have not been able to play for a week now. Every time i get into a game after about 2 minutes this attempting to reconnect will come up. It is so aggravating and won't go away.

Hepolite

07-27-2012

I didn't see this thread, and made a new one of similar title. I'll just post a link to my thread for you to read.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2406421

Zan Vorez

07-27-2012

I am also having this issue. It is very frustrating. But beyond this, I also have a problem even connecting to the game in the first place. It shows me the loading screen, then closes... and doesn't actually load the game. But The game isn't actually closed so I have to close it myself, log back in, and reconnect... and then it can still happen again.

I'm also having problems picking champs. It will tell me that it's trying to load.

Zan Vorez

07-27-2012

This issue is literally happening AS I TYPE THIS. This is infuriating. I literally just stand around and die. I can see it all happening but cannot react.

Damehasclass

07-27-2012

n/m, not the same problem I am having

12345612 ... 26