"Attempting to Reconnect"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Navi07

08-15-2012

I cant believe they are not responding to us...

Slicktongue

08-15-2012

Riot should at least say they acknowledge it's their problem since all they did was asking us to check our connectivity.

How is this problem not top priority? We can't even play the game.. I think cooldowns and lasers can wait..but this cannot.

Rain hws

08-16-2012

It's happening to me too. My ping was at around 200 at the beginning and it's all ok. But when I start to use my ability--->>>>LAGGING badly.... I was blamed by my teammates because it seems that they don't experience the same problem after the Diana patch, I have been lagging in 9 out of 10 games... I have sent a mail regarding the issue to the support team...but for 3 days...no one respond.... Please...fix the lag>< I wanna have fun in normal games!!!!

Koutsy

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain hws View Post
It's happening to me too. My ping was at around 200 at the beginning and it's all ok. But when I start to use my ability--->>>>LAGGING badly.... I was blamed by my teammates because it seems that they don't experience the same problem after the Diana patch, I have been lagging in 9 out of 10 games... I have sent a mail regarding the issue to the support team...but for 3 days...no one respond.... Please...fix the lag>< I wanna have fun in normal games!!!!
I'm more worried about getting banned as other players will immediately start cursing at you and start playing the blame game that you are the worst player, reporting you yarda yarda yarda. When clearly you can't control these things

I still haven't been able to play since the mid July patch but this is clearly getting out of hand Riot. You can see the constant posts appearing daily about people having issues with ridiculously high ping and disconnecting issues. I wouldn't care if it took you till the next patch to fix this, but it would be considerate if you kept your community informed about the issue at hand then we would be a little more understanding. Please Riot everyone wants to see a reply in red saying we are aware of the problem and coming up with a fix...

HoriusTwo

08-16-2012

Bumping this to get some form of acknowledgement from Riot as I'm having the exact same issue. It's extremely frustrating constantly dying because your champion just ceases to respond to any actions you perform while everyone around you continues to move just find which, more often than not, leads to your death or causing your team to lose group fights.

WarzoneX

08-16-2012

Riot, can you please give updates on these problems?

Sheepcraft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Just when I thought the problem was solved, it started happening again, I was watching ciderhelm's stream the other day, and this problem kept happening to him while the stream was working perfectly fine.
was pretty funny. And now I have it again

Vlad Bro

08-17-2012

bump

maudo all in

08-17-2012

Its happening with me too !!!! Im so mad with that !!

Avocado

Recruiter

08-17-2012

Yep, having the same problem. Tried contacting support on 2 separate occasions, but I got the same old copy/paste message about it being my internet. One time they even told me that it was Garena's problem because I'm playing from Taiwan, heh. What is Garena doing, personally DDoSing me when they see me connect to NA servers?

Come on Riot, a 15 page thread and you can't give us anything? Loads of us are probably going to get Tribunal/Leaver bans soon, but it's okay because it's all our problem. It can't be anything on Riot's side, eh?

It's happening in EUNE too (link) but no - it's obviously a user issue.