"Attempting to Reconnect"

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iheartraven

07-25-2012

Hello,

I'm currently having an issue where while playing a match in LoL, I will periodically get a message that says "Attempting to Reconnect" where I'm unable to move, and my champion is completely frozen, but those around me move just fine. It's resulted in me dying numerous times, and it happens about every 5 minutes lasting 10-20 seconds on each occurrence. It's rather frustrating and it didn't start happening until AFTER the Zyra patch went live.

I know it's not my internet, or an issue on my end as my ping sits at around 70 ms constantly, and I'm able to have video and voice chats on Skype without issue as well as play other games like DOTA2, WoW, SWTOR and BF3 without any lag or disconnection issues what so ever.

I've been reading up on the forums and the idea was brought forth to try to use the "Repair" feature on the LoL Launcher. Tried this twice so far, and to no avail. Would really like someone to help me out here, or get an answer on when this is going to be fixed.

Iheartraven

07-25-2012

I also love the fact that I purchased an XP Boost in the store for a day just before the patch went live, not knowing that it was going live last night.. Great thing about this? I haven't been able to play at all because of this ****ed issue.. Oh, and my XP Boost just expired, isn't that lovely?

SkumBag Laner

07-25-2012

This has been happening to me too a lot lately, mainly on proving grounds. My ping jumps up to anywhere from 700-4000(yes 4000-_-) then it attempts to reconnect. I can see people move and fight around me, but i cannot move at all.

Arkhelism

07-26-2012

Bump

Zarelark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Bump

The Dork Side

07-26-2012

me too. Bump

Morbid666

07-26-2012

Bump

Iheartraven

07-26-2012

Bump

KushFaceSlim

07-26-2012

bump

EMeta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Me too. And oddly enough, the game wasn't there when I restarted my client, even though it wasn't near done for either team.

1234511 ... 26