Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestion: make 4v5 and what not winnable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Heim EU

07-25-2012

I played HON for a short while when it came out didnt like it much cause i was bad and didnt feel like getting good, but one thing they did have was that when some1 left or d/c'ed on a team that team got a damage boost making 4v5's and even 3v5's winnable for both teams.

YamatoMaji

07-25-2012

That's a great idea but it might be expensive to do and even if 4vs5 players got a boost it might be a problem.For example the 5 players might have a problem because what if there's a champion that can kill 2 champions with his bonus damage from that? Whether a player disconnects or rather leaves.

superbob52

07-26-2012

I like this. They have a "Loss Prevented" game completion status for games that are rampant with lag or other factors that are beyond the players' control. afk's/dc's could become a Loss Prevented situation.

Míley Dyrus

07-26-2012

And players who go negative and don't leave the game will be bullied relentlessly, lol.

PsychoB0b

07-28-2012

Don't they give an exp boost for leavers?

Also, another thing that might be added...something to compensate for afkers as well

GoForkUrself

07-28-2012

If they don't already do it, split up the IP and XP that the leaver would have gotten and give it to the others on the team. Free RP would be nice too, but I can't see that happening, it might get abused by people.

Old school DotA split up the leaver's gold and items could given to other players or sold for gold for the team. Now I don't know if that is advisable because in old school DotA a player couldn't reconnect, and in LoL if someone d/c'd they would be missing all their items and gold when they returned.

Irelia Bot

07-29-2012

The issue is that you have that really bad trynda leave the game and suddenly one team lost their feeder while the rest of the team is now doing say 25% more damage.