Songs of the Summoned III Winners Announced!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LukasAdro

07-26-2012

Honestly the two grand prize winners are absolutely awful in quality and songwriting. Unbelievable...who the **** judged this ****?

IronEleven

07-26-2012

It is a good day to be someone who mains Morde.

Nautagod

07-26-2012

Glad AoD won, they did Morde great justice!

Soonraese

07-26-2012

Really?? are this the winners??... im really upset, i had work a lot on the song, i think the winners dont deserve that... really 6v4?... the song Hecarim is by far better than that, i dont claim my song to win but there were better songs than those...

my song btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99TvIV-Qq9k&feature=plcp

P3netror

07-26-2012

6v4 its a great song! But this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO938...eature=related deserves the first place! u.u

Randell44

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXQuetipXx View Post
No mention for "There's No Team in Teemo"? That sucks. I think its amazing song.

IMO the original songs Hecarim and There's No Team in Teemo were the best songs. Top notch quality, production values, and feeling/flow in both. Both extremely lore or game appropriate. Now granted 6 vs 4, Mundo Heart Vayne, It's Feeding Time, and Save Your Last Kiss were EXCELLENT if familiar and were a cut above all the remaining.

Rat Poison, Shaco´s Chaos, LeBlanc, Janna, Master Yi, Stand United, The Great Steam Golem, and Crystal Rock - Skarner were a step below that. Still VERY good but a notch lower in either quality or complexity comparatively. Also, Stony Love runner up? Really? Honorable mention at best. I'm not biased against that kind of music, I like all music, it's just flat out not as good by any measure. Honorable mention for Heimerdinger for being a fresh song that was very well done and quite appeciated. It's simplicity is the only reason I keep it out of the above lists, but it was a breath of fresh air compared to most of the others.

Nicetouch

07-26-2012

Congratulations to everyone who won!

I think the judges did an overall good job with selecting the winners. I personally thought "Mundo Heart Vayne" and "Hecarim" had the highest production value out of the winners but I can see how "6v4" could win, given it's mix of epicness and silliness. I would have rated "Stone Love" a bit lower because it lacks the polish (backup vocals and mix) of the the rest of the top 7, but that is just me.

I was surprised that none of Visix's songs were listed; but maybe parodies or beats made from samples were heavily penalized in the judging process.

Arefu

07-26-2012

Stone is horrible how did this win.

Professor Lowbob

07-26-2012

Some of these songs aint even "rock"...

mine is, but i guess i used too much LoL-melodies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1UnWTcb06U KATA FTW!!!

give it a try

LokiSSA

07-26-2012

6v4 no doubt!!!!!!