Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Songs of the Summoned III Winners Announced!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LukasAdro

07-26-2012

Honestly the two grand prize winners are absolutely awful in quality and songwriting. Unbelievable...who the **** judged this ****?

IronEleven

07-26-2012

It is a good day to be someone who mains Morde.

Nautagod

07-26-2012

Glad AoD won, they did Morde great justice!

Soonraese

07-26-2012

Really?? are this the winners??... im really upset, i had work a lot on the song, i think the winners dont deserve that... really 6v4?... the song Hecarim is by far better than that, i dont claim my song to win but there were better songs than those...

my song btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99TvIV-Qq9k&feature=plcp

P3netror

07-26-2012

6v4 its a great song! But this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO938YBGULc&feature=related deserves the first place! u.u

Randell44

07-26-2012

Quote:
xXQuetipXx:
No mention for "There's No Team in Teemo"? That sucks. I think its amazing song.

IMO the original songs Hecarim and There's No Team in Teemo were the best songs. Top notch quality, production values, and feeling/flow in both. Both extremely lore or game appropriate. Now granted 6 vs 4, Mundo Heart Vayne, It's Feeding Time, and Save Your Last Kiss were EXCELLENT if familiar and were a cut above all the remaining.

Rat Poison, Shaco┬┤s Chaos, LeBlanc, Janna, Master Yi, Stand United, The Great Steam Golem, and Crystal Rock - Skarner were a step below that. Still VERY good but a notch lower in either quality or complexity comparatively. Also, Stony Love runner up? Really? Honorable mention at best. I'm not biased against that kind of music, I like all music, it's just flat out not as good by any measure. Honorable mention for Heimerdinger for being a fresh song that was very well done and quite appeciated. It's simplicity is the only reason I keep it out of the above lists, but it was a breath of fresh air compared to most of the others.

Nicetouch

07-26-2012

Congratulations to everyone who won!

I think the judges did an overall good job with selecting the winners. I personally thought "Mundo Heart Vayne" and "Hecarim" had the highest production value out of the winners but I can see how "6v4" could win, given it's mix of epicness and silliness. I would have rated "Stone Love" a bit lower because it lacks the polish (backup vocals and mix) of the the rest of the top 7, but that is just me.

I was surprised that none of Visix's songs were listed; but maybe parodies or beats made from samples were heavily penalized in the judging process.

Arefu

07-26-2012

Stone is horrible how did this win.

Professor Lowbob

07-26-2012

Some of these songs aint even "rock"...

mine is, but i guess i used too much LoL-melodies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1UnWTcb06U KATA FTW!!!

give it a try

LokiSSA

07-26-2012

6v4 no doubt!!!!!!