Songs of the Summoned III Winners Announced!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Massive Banana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talz View Post
I am shocked Hecarim didn't take grand prize
I am pretty shocked that this other Hecarim song didn't get so much as an honorable mention. Best song entered if you ask me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC4LHVTksA4

Tony Stark UA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

my name got into the song of finalist AoD 6v4

MlndTheGap

07-26-2012

i really hoped i would be mentioned.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5O371zrHVw&feature=plcp
but i really saw that Riot prefered to add to the winners nothing close to air-guitarosity songs... i am disapointed by them.. gj to AoD really great song i was hoping from the begining they would win

NeoMaverick

07-26-2012

Heal me Maybe this

Beast Penguin

Recruiter

07-26-2012

Gosh dang it Riot. WHY HOLD THIS CONTEST?!? As far as I know we are human and we have our own taste, SO LET EVERYONE be a winner. I loved the songs guys, thanks for holding this "Contest" Riot

Sylailene

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badministrator View Post
I entered three songs actually, my best chance to win was probably this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R32-jK_UKmU

As for me mentioning trolls, they are a fact of life in gaming. The story in Fiddle Went Down to SR is supposed to mirror the song it parodies, where someone in doubt does exactly what he says he's going to do. The mentioning of trolls is more humorous than anything.

I really like the winners Riot chose, I'll be trying a little harder next time.
You got it next time for sure, love all your songs, especially your new mundo one

MsPudding

Sentient Pudding

Follow MsPudding on Twitter

07-26-2012
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talz View Post
The problem with "It's Feeding Time" is that it didn't follow the theme of the contest. It isn't a rock song
There was no genre requirement for this contest.

Behind yo Back

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
There was no genre requirement for this contest.
I think I am the proof for that statement, as I was far from the "guitarosity" genre XD

Must admit thought, this Huecarim song was my fav music along with the aod BUT! These musics were listened so many times one after another and the judging took 1 month, so I think we should say thanks to Riot for a change...

Or.. maybe am I saying all this because I am so happy to be on the winners list? XD

No but seriously, I loved all these musics! Please, give a god **** props to MsPudding everyone! NOW! D:<

Gnoobi

07-26-2012

gratz to all the winners my favorite had to be "Shaco's Chaos" by FantomX. it was totally shaco