Nerf Tryndamere on Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyCobraXXX View Post
I'd love to have you vs me and a friend who has trynd in a 3's game and see who wins. This friend never dies with Trynd. He's so easy to play and carries every game.
do you want to know why scrubs like you think tryn is so op? Because people LET tryn push that first wave, get full rage bar, hit level 2, spin ontop of you and force you back early or even get first blood. That's it. Tryndamere is strong WITH AN ADVANTAGE. Without that advantage, he's about as good as hot garbage. Also, I'm gonna assume you buy a thornmail to "counter" tryndamere. Try a frozen heart instead

Billenstein

07-27-2012

I take champs that can take exhaust and ignite and do well vs anyone, then when I see a tryndamere I smile to myself.

Be an absolute merciless bully to him the first few levels, remember, if you're not a tryn, you have an ability that does damage, as well as your auto attack... he has a small heal or an ability he saves for escapes only those first levels. Never let him get a full rage bar and still be at full health.

Also, what Koldheartedjsp said, but, twice.

Lord Ratburn

08-07-2012

Reading this thread made me generally upset :|

Lizto

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
get rated in 3s before talking.
Not that I agree with what the guy said but lol you.... Wowowow 1700 elo in 3s... except... you didnt play in any of those games that got you there LOL.

Sorry just had to post cause I found that HILARIOUS.

PS that guy IS rated, 1344, you have another team thats 1400, big deal youre a bit higher elo than him, cause to be fair you dont deserve to be in the 1700 team, you did nothing.

BACK TO TOPIC: Trynd isnt OP, but people that say "Trynd hates CC, CC him, GG" are REALLY dumb, lmao who doesnt get "countered" or rather "F'd" by CC/Exhaust/Ignite? Trynd gets countered as hard as anyone else does by CC.

NtentionalFeeder

08-08-2012

Nobody cares about TT anymore.

SCR0TUM SLAYER

08-08-2012

easy fix; buff him, make his ult last 30 seconds

Koldheartedjsp

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizto View Post
Not that I agree with what the guy said but lol you.... Wowowow 1700 elo in 3s... except... you didnt play in any of those games that got you there LOL.

Sorry just had to post cause I found that HILARIOUS.

PS that guy IS rated, 1344, you have another team thats 1400, big deal youre a bit higher elo than him, cause to be fair you dont deserve to be in the 1700 team, you did nothing.

BACK TO TOPIC: Trynd isnt OP, but people that say "Trynd hates CC, CC him, GG" are REALLY dumb, lmao who doesnt get "countered" or rather "F'd" by CC/Exhaust/Ignite? Trynd gets countered as hard as anyone else does by CC.
the guy wasn't rated at the time obviously. This is a fairly old thread. use your brain, you're a gold badge you should have one.

Vexinity

08-09-2012

I find Tryn too easy to top against on TT regardless of what champ I'm playing. All I do is play to my champs strength and catch him out of place and kill him or make him go back.

megatravian

Recruiter

08-09-2012

Your suggested nerf=nerfing darius's ulti into dealing 10 true damage and cooldown is 1000.
No kidding whats the point only noobs dont' know how to deal with tryn.

Korobooshi

09-22-2013

Well, they have nerfed Kassadin, Teemo, and Nidalee on 3v3, so maybe a minor change to Tryndamere could be possible as well. His ult (and maybe the slow to) duration might be a little too long for Twisted Treeline.