Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Naked gamers unite!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merluza00

07-25-2012

I would pay to watch your streams.
literally

Frothing Loins

Recruiter

07-25-2012

Quote:
Shanahanad:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2395919&page=11

Riot closed it.

Because riot now mass closes threads without comment.

You used a specific gender and a behavioral pattern. That's not ok, it's discriminatory.

This thread is safe for everybody! It's not judging anybody, it's just showing support for gaming without garments.

NGU forever!

Libra Man

07-25-2012

Thats pretty wierd bro

Frothing Loins

Recruiter

07-25-2012

Quote:
Merluza00:
I would pay to watch your streams.
literally

You'd have to sign a waiver that frees me of any liability for emotional trauma suffered by sights that cannot be unseen.

President Frog

07-25-2012

Quote:
Arzale:
It's wrong if you play with anything on. I personally do not see the point of wearing clothing in one's own home, or at the very least in one's own quarters.

Of course this thread and all statements made by me in it are intended for those over the age of 18. Having at one time been a naked gaming minor, it was pretty horrifically awkward when somebody would just open the door without knocking for whatever reason to find me in my birthday suit playing Soul Calibur 2.

And when they look at the screen and there's Ivy in all her barely-clothed glory.

Mentalis

07-25-2012

This thread is awesome... As I read it I laughed so hard. All because LoL is logged on.. i'm on the forums.. and i'm... NAKED.

Frothing Loins

Recruiter

07-25-2012

Quote:
IronMerci:
And when they look at the screen and there's Ivy in all her barely-clothed glory.

Taki had a wicked camel...

Let's not go down the road of lonely 14 year old fantasies. I'm about 8 years past that point.

NGU needs more members! Step forward and be counted!

Mayobe

07-25-2012

I used to play naked, but they kicked me out of the library until I put my pants back on.

Frothing Loins

Recruiter

07-25-2012

Quote:
Mayobe:
I used to play naked, but they kicked me out of the library until I put my pants back on.

That's some dedication. +1

Frothing Loins

Recruiter

07-25-2012

Well I have to get dressed and leave for work. Keep the support coming, NGU FOREVER!