Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Miss Fourtune build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evrynameistkn

09-08-2010

Miss Fourtune was released today as I am sure you all know and I was wondering what builds people have had a lot of success with so far. She looks like she can be built in a lot of different ways and I'm not sure that the AD build that Phreak used in his video is best and I've actually had a lot of success in my few games with her building as a hybrid.

Pretty much, what do you think works best on her.

M4nTiCoR3

09-08-2010

Thank God...I was actually anticipating that you already had a build suggestion for us. I was gonna be like...sheesh, she hasnt even been out for 24hrs yet man. I am trying to think of who she playes the most like, and take ques from those champsions guides...but im kinda drawing a blank.

Ranged dps champs i can think of...

Ashe...eh
Corki...not even close
Sivir...nope
Trist...kinda...no, nvm
Teemo...LOL
Twitch...noda
Ez...um...no

Everyone else i can think of seems too magey to be considered. Who am i missing. I guess it seems we may have a failry unique champion on our hands...though for some odd reason, she kinda reminds me of Gangplank...(shrugs)

Eggtart Chow

09-08-2010

Quote:
gap81:
Thank God...I was actually anticipating that you already had a build suggestion for us. I was gonna be like...sheesh, she hasnt even been out for 24hrs yet man. I am trying to think of who she playes the most like, and take ques from those champsions guides...but im kinda drawing a blank.

Ranged dps champs i can think of...

Ashe...eh
Corki...not even close
Sivir...nope
Trist...kinda...no, nvm
Teemo...LOL
Twitch...noda
Ez...um...no

Everyone else i can think of seems too magey to be considered. Who am i missing. I guess it seems we may have a failry unique champion on our hands...though for some odd reason, she kinda reminds me of Gangplank...(shrugs)

I can't think of a remark stupid enough to match the idiocracy of your post.

Lolligags

09-08-2010

I've played two games with her, 7/5/4 and 7/5/11, I just went AD/AS build. Zerk greaves, phantom, IE, last whisper, etc. Since most her attacks are magic an AP build would probably be viable.

Temlam

09-08-2010

please god dont recommend zerk greaves.
edit:
and aspeed heavy on someone with massive damage abilities? uugh

evrynameistkn

09-08-2010

So i played 3 games with her, built her as a hybrid all three times and went 13-6-17, 8-2-3, and 6-8-10

The way I've built her is

Doran's Blade- the life steal is nice on her because her Q does benifit from it. Also the 120 health also helps with her squishieness early on.

Guinso's Rageblade- I've been able to stay in lane long enough to earn over 2000 gold easily with her and was able to purchase guinsos on my first trip back, the increasing returns from Guinso's stacks nicely with her W imo.

After Guinsos I go merc treds- Shes very squishy and with squishy characters the shorter a cc the more likely you are to survive, I also delay boots because her passive makes her mobile enough with out them right away.

After that its whatever you feel you need, I've had success with Madred's, Nashor's, and Hextech gunblade.

This is how I've built her, not saying its the best way but its worked for me so far.

M4nTiCoR3

09-08-2010

I too have been intregued with the ide of rageblade on her. Glad to hear it has been successful for you. Also a quick question...does anyone know if her Q procs on hit effects on both targets it hits, or just the first. My thought would be just the first, much like Sivir's Ricochet, but idk for sure.

If it does, Madred's ---> Wriggle's may be a great combo for her.

El Hebrew Hammer

09-08-2010

I've been trying that new Manamune item on her and it seems to work nicely. By level 6 you should have 120+ AD which isn't too bad for one item.

After that I start my last whisper and then get either Merc's or Sorc Boots to boost the damage from the three abilities that deal Magic Damage.

I finish Last Whisper and build toward an IE.

Anything after that is gravy. I want to try a build with a Phantom Dancer and Boots of Mobility for some crazy movespeed

PineapplePine

09-08-2010

Quote:
FoFoZem:
I've been trying that new Manamune item on her and it seems to work nicely. By level 6 you should have 120+ AD which isn't too bad for one item.

After that I start my last whisper and then get either Merc's or Sorc Boots to boost the damage from the three abilities that deal Magic Damage.

I finish Last Whisper and build toward an IE.

Anything after that is gravy. I want to try a build with a Phantom Dancer and Boots of Mobility for some crazy movespeed

That is what I was trying too. But I didn't get to finish IE before the game ended...
But being so squishy, I think she should grab a tanky item. Maybe if enemy team have A LOT of CC and mages, grab a Banshee's instead of Manamune. But grab it later. Grab a piece or two of it after Last Whisper + Boots (+ BF Sword ) (Cloak or a Sapphire Crystal for more mana). Another thing she can grab is like the Spotlight said, a Frozen Mallet in the end.

Either way, I don't think she should be built as a glass cannon like Ashe or Twitch. Last Whisper, IE are "standards" on her at the moment without any better builds. Doran's Blade provides a little life steal. But she lacks survibility and she needs it. Her ultimate require her to sit there for 2 seconds.

El Hebrew Hammer

09-08-2010

Yeah I'm thinking Mallet might be a pretty good item, but her optimal builds appear to be very taxing on gold.

I built a Banshee's in one game, but she does need more survivability option.