Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"BUG SPLAT" When the game client is opened...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weazillaz

06-06-2011

Still having this problem after all this time. Why is there not a fix yet? Can I get my time and money that I've wasted on this game back = /

garenofdemocia

01-14-2012

love game!!! bump

Ze090

01-15-2012

I use to get this bug. Then I fixed it by upgraded my graphics. But now, after maybe 5 or 6 months of playing, I am getting this bug again. I just uninstalled it and leaving it there. I sent many reports to riot. I wish they could fix this. Maybe its a problem with my graphic settings. Any help?

DABEASTBOSSMAN

02-03-2013

**** bugsplat haven't played in forver between tht and rads error

ALS ICE BUCKET

02-03-2013

i figured out that whenever there is a steel legion lux in the game i get the bug splat in the loading screen and whenever i try to reconnect i still get the bug splat its so ****ing annoying. Please fix!