"BUG SPLAT" When the game client is opened...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zeTzTa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

already 10 pages of this nonesence... and still no attention from riot. nice work

Marrob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

Well, they aren't chatting in IRC, so I'm guessing they aren't in the office yet.

NecroZilla

09-09-2010

just woke up to more bug splats in my breakfast. on a side note, after reading the other posts, im so glad i didnt bother re-installing the game 3-4 times to no avail (i slept alot better knowing it wasnt me, it was you.... Riot)

Lucchinii

09-09-2010

I'm seriously ****ing tired of this ****.
It's been a while since Riot has even made a post in this section, and look at how old and useless the stickied threads are.

Verglas

09-09-2010

I'm getting the same error as others here. Champion select goes well, but then during the splash screen I'm getting errored out, and it's won't allow me to reconnect. Please help us out riot.

Bulczy

Recruiter

09-09-2010

Same thing here

Marrob

09-09-2010

Alright, I'm done waiting around. Off to bed! Good luck everyone, hopefully Riot responds soon!

darkcloud30001

09-09-2010

Im in this club of bug splat nightmare. Same exact thing, game crashes when its launching after champion select. Never had a problem till this patch.

MindCarver

09-09-2010

Same Problem here, no issues and then this patch. It would be nice if when they have a bad patch they would at least acknowledge it. Fix your patch please, this problem is not client side, maybe instead of buying riot points I should buy a game with support.

Benadryl Jackson

09-09-2010

My friend Hupman is experiencing the same problem. We even reinstalled and that didn't fix the problem.