Who is your "Go to" champ for Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koravel

07-27-2012

Pantheon for AD.

And this may be too early, but I really, really, like how Zyra's kit works. My favorite champion Riot has released in a long, long time. She's not an auto-win, for sure, but I don't mind losing, generally, because she is so fun. And I can definitely see her becoming a heavy win % champ in dom.

BeefJerkyHunter

07-27-2012

Nasus.

Grantson

07-27-2012

Unfair Urgot playing the bottom lane to break that losing streak. Bottom lane is one of the biggest role to change the outcome of the game. His -damage, -armor debuff is great for team fights too.

Despite having 50% win/loss with Sona, she's still my main just for the entertainment value. Nothing is more satisfying then sheen spiking down people who targets you thinking you're that squishy healer hanging out in the backseat. A stereotype carried over from SR where she has no money to bring out her potential.

larkhill

07-27-2012

back when i was low elo (like 1100), i played A LOT of leona to get me up to 1500. at that level, theres typically 1 person on every team that stands out and carries the team. leona does a very good job of shutting down 1 person for an entire fight. her ult has huge range and her dmg passive does stack up after a while. i build her tankier than what sauron suggests. she works quite well as an ap tank. boots1 + kindlegem, mercs, fh, shurelias/sweeper, abyssal.

lately, ive grown tired of the 1500-1600 elo players and decided to raise it a bit by committing a cardinal sin (in my eyes anyway) by picking up poppy. sheen, sorc, triforce, guise, fh makes me really tanky and i still deal TONS OF DMG.

garyhopper

07-28-2012

that is dumb warwick is my main and im level 21

Vsin

07-28-2012

Yorick. Cheese Bot, force them to 2v1 me, win the 2v1 anyways because people at my Elo apparently don't even understand how fights work.

SuperQuackDuck

07-28-2012

My go-to is singed for when I want to lay back and relax. And win for the most part.

RogueTechies

07-28-2012

For AD, I usually go with Ezreal, Wukong, or Lee Sin - they fit on nearly any team that isn't already heavy on the AD side.

AP is a little trickier, but I tend towards Ahri and Rumble - they are also solid top and bottoms in most cases and bring a lot of damage with some CC to teamfights. TF or Ryze can work in a pinch but they are pretty weak early game.

As far as tanks go, Blitzcrank, Maokai, and Shen are pretty hard to beat (I hate playing Alistar, but he's also good). Leona would be my next choice but her passive is completely useless when you're alone.

Still, as a rule of thumb, you should pick whatever you can that fits your team comp the best if you just want to win. Especially for blind pick.

Cthulhu Sleeps

07-28-2012

Wukong for me.
I have stuck with Wukong since the day i bought him. He was the champ i fell in love with (no ****) because it fits my name, and dbz, and a monkey are sorta my favorite things. I always rely on him, and he usually pulls it through.

The Fizznity

07-29-2012

Now that I think about it, Fiora is just so effortless.