Who is your "Go to" champ for Dominion?

12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FusedPositron

07-25-2012

Nocturne.

DARKNESSSSSS

Alec Eiffel

07-25-2012

Urgot ftw!

DisposableGod

07-25-2012

When I fist bought Hecarim, I was like, "Sweet! Badass centaur man!" I played a few rounds, liked the kit and did ok and wasn't sure how I felt. I went back to stomping asses as Swain/Malphite/Ezreal... A few weeks later we needed a bruiser and I was like. "D*mn... I have a lot of bruisers but who do I really feel like playing?" Saw my horse man, said why not. Absolutely dominated that match, went a few more, just kept cleaning house. Now when things are looking bleak. I pull out the Shadow of War, and destroy people. Bot lane, top lane, enemies lane. It don't matter, just another BLUUUEE RIBBON FOR HECARIM!!!

Shukarhazh

07-25-2012

AP Teemo. Shrooms got me out of Crystal Hell and I'm still climbing.

DiscworldDeath

07-25-2012

I usually only break him out when I'm sick of matchmaking from previous games, or matchmaking gave me really questionable team-mates (duo queueing with a friend, the 3 randoms say Revive sucks...), but well, Jax.

I actually quite enjoy Jax since his rework too.

POOTERSS

07-25-2012

Zilean

Stez007

07-26-2012

Kat. Even if I lose, it's so much fun and i usually end up godlike. Brings me out of a bad mood fast.

Dyca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Pantheon, Malphite, Taric

Deadoncemore

07-26-2012

Cassi bot lane, Fiora/Lux if I go top.

Kiddalee

07-26-2012

Sona does everything. Is your team not tanky enough? W Aura! Hypercarries eating you? W Powerchord! Are you the one ganking bottom? E Powerchord! Need damage? Buy a Sheen! Noone initiating? Use that Glacial Shroud! Bush fight? Spamspamspam! Need to cover bottom? Hasten the minions! Need to buy time on a point? Spamkitespamkitespam! Fleeing? It's bait-time! And by picking a support at most Elos, you can even troll... as in roll!

/exclamationpoints

12345678 ... 11