Who is your "Go to" champ for Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

k3ylay

08-06-2012

Poppy every time.... can always rush towers with her and survive some good 3v1's

SKT1 Seto Kaiba

08-06-2012

Darius Malph or Leona.

But I like going with Malphite.

IHeartBrainz

08-06-2012

Either irelia or riven ^_______________^

Full Brain

08-07-2012

Rammus is the correct answer; it is like having an extra player. I have been playing Trundle a lot lately though and usually win with him if we don't have an afk.

CodeNameScythe

Recruiter

08-07-2012

Tryndamere.

Because barbarians has been my thing since diablo

Pure Intentions

08-07-2012

Jax. Not even level 30 yet but playing Jax I feel I can solo Dominion, such a great champ

Reflective

08-07-2012

I've mained Malzahar mid in SR, so I have a lot of practice. I feel like I can handle even the hardest of bots. The last person I remember giving me any trouble was an aggressive katarina, early on jumping past minions to me.

Primetime Ziggs

Master Recruiter

08-07-2012

Teemo, which was a shocker for me considering how widely he seems to be despised in SR.

He's fast, which is a plus, and those shrooms provide an obscene amount of utility in a map with as many compact pathways as the Dominion map.

SargentToughie

08-08-2012

I'm pretty new to Dominion, having only played about 10 games or so, but right now, the ONLY champion I play in Dominion is Ezreal.

I pick up boots and a blasting wand, go bot, and typically do very well against the Heimerdingers that I see every other match.

There was this ONE poppy I met that smashed my face open, but I blame that on still being a noob to dominion. XD

Sabominae

08-08-2012

I'm suprised why no one seems to use her but for me it's Shyvana. She's tanky, does great damage, she's quick thanks to her w and her ult can help her win fights or get out of them if needed. :P