is Lee sin Viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fenixrising

07-25-2012

as you all know lee sin is on sale this week and i was wondering if he is worth buying. strengths and weaknesses? any help will be appricated.

NeoLlama

07-25-2012

strengths: rapes
Weakness: hard

CoonSan CoonSan

07-25-2012

Yes, are you new to Lol? One of the best jungler/gankers in the game. Has exhaust as a skill and when you pack exhaust and have a lane mate that has a stun it is pretty much an automatic First Blood in solo Queue because every noob on the planet pushes hard at level one against a Lee for some reason.

Keirndmo

07-25-2012

Sort of easy to pick up.
He's really good.
Really hard to master.

Master of Games

07-25-2012

I wouldn't recommend him hes in the same boat as Shaco. Yes, he is easy to snowball early with but he won't be able to carry his team. Also his transition into mid/late game is terrible. Attempt to win the game as fast as possible is my tip if you play Lee Sin.

bigfool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

sucks lategame

Salamander Joe

07-25-2012

Stop kicking me over FACKINGWALLZ

Systam

07-25-2012

he's really strong but he relys on early game going at least decently well to transition late game well. His early game ganks are very strong but if the other team doesn't push it makes his life alot harder. Late game he can stick to a carry easily if hes tanky enough but if u aren't getting enough gold he really falls off hard.

Most people seem to like to build frozen/maw(wriggles obviously) on him yet atmogs still works fine. If you need a strong frontliner and you're team isn't the most tanky rushing a Giant belt early getting a quick mogs makes u very hard to take down and with atmas it fill in some damage along with it. Normally i seem to see atmogs being well worth the cost as in most games the only other tanky in the game is top solo and people top solo usually build damage first THEN tank later on so having u go hard tanky early makes it easy to turret dive and get off some beautiful kicks(with just wriggles alone u do a hell of alot of damage early game)

He'll take a long time to master and if u stop playing him it'll take awhile to get back into him again and play at the same level as before

Struggler9996

07-25-2012

Is he viable? Yeah.

Is he completely outclassed by tankier junglers with better cc? Definitely.

DanteMustDie44

07-25-2012

Hes a high skill cap character, if your willing to take the time to get good at him its very easy to make some big plays. But if your looking for a champ you can play once and be OP hes probably not for you. Once you have learned him he is incredibly strong.