Silver Judicator Kayle Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Healer

11-08-2009

Hey, I was wondering... does the Silver Judicator skin come as a separate code when you buy the game from Amazon?

That would rock because I could get one off e-bay. Since I have already bought the digital collectors edition.

ZSabre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-08-2009

No. The only one where the code was separate was the Ryze Skin (retail pre-order).

Healer

11-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSabre View Post
No. The only one where the code was separate was the Ryze Skin (retail pre-order).
Ah, ok. Thanks!

Anony

11-08-2009

I have it.

Diabolic Asian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2009

I Cant seem to find the Post Regarding the problems with the Collectors Edition for the Skins. Anyone know how to get all the Skins?

Arlande

05-24-2010

I would love to see the Silver Kayle skin available in some way. I never play Annie but I play Kayle all the time. A system to trade Goth Annie for Silver Kayle would be great. I would have gotten the boxed version but 1. they don't carry it in stores near me and 2. I had friends that I wanted to play with that night and didn't have time to order from amazon or drive 50-60 miles to get a 20-30 dollar game. I play Kayle as my primary and would love to have the silver skin to set me apart.

Andromansis

05-24-2010

I would love to see the Goth Annie skin available in some way. I never play Kayle but I play Annie all the time. A system to trade Silver Kayle for Goth Annie would be great. I would have gotten the digital version but 1. I don't have a credit card and 2. It was $10 cheaper at Gamestop. I play Annie as my primary and would love to have the Goth skin to set me apart.