Suggestion: Why not put other skins that players bought on the map?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YamatoMaji

07-24-2012

My Suggestion

Hello there guys I have a suggestion about the HUD or rather displayed in the mini map. Clearly I got an idea about why not put other champion skins that players bought into the mini map where they can show off their skins to the enemy or their allies? (For example; Instead of Teemo's original art work skin on the map, kills, or assists why not simply put "Teemo's Panda Skin" on the mini map or what I mention from above? Not the original. I know this might sound so predictably ridiculous but I would ask you to give me an opinion. This might actually would be awesome in my opinion but then again I would like to hear some words from you. I would like to try and to improve League of Legends by giving them some ideas. Yet again I know this might sound expensive to Riot by using this idea because they'll have to rework the champion faces displayed on the map or the HUD. But what would you think? Is this a great idea or what? By the way don't get confused by the map itself but rather the mini map that shows original champion skins.

**** Please Note that this is merely an idea and I would like to hear some opinions and not rude comments from anyone.

Yours truly,
YamatoMaji

Attachment 494507

gnfnrf

07-25-2012

I think this is a bad idea. It's already sometimes confusing to have to identify 100 different champions from art thumbnails alone. Making it ~400 would just make it worse.

YamatoMaji

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnfnrf View Post
I think this is a bad idea. It's already sometimes confusing to have to identify 100 different champions from art thumbnails alone. Making it ~400 would just make it worse.

Thank you for your opinion! ^ . ^ I never thought about it but of course it'll be expensive to change it. Also what I mean is the champion skins on the mini map I believe not the original.