Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Corki OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXCFXx Avenger

07-25-2012

Quote:
Mich567:
Which is why I take Manamune right after boots... then swap them out late game for something better.

manamune sucks on Corki

on a different note no, Corki is not op in my opinion. His dmg is high but his range is low. Similar to Graves

andyspow

04-21-2013

i play corki, almost 8 months on 2 servers. he isnt op, but really powerful with a good build, make a mistake in building him up, he'll be too weak. hes my main

KayleShotGG

04-21-2013

Quote:
Mich567:
Hi, I have been using Corki as my main for quite a while now... I do so well with him that I am wondering if he is OP... what are your thoughts on this?

NO.

vSprixus

04-21-2013

Corki is not OP at all. He does very well vs Armor stacking/squishies but drops off hard vs HP stacking (his standard builds anyway). He has no attack speed stim and if he builds Triforce his overall crt damage will be of lower % (of total) than other ADCs. Sheen Proc cant Crit, passive cant crt. Champs like Chogath, Volibear and Garen(Hp stacking) will Slow Down/Zone corki much more than a champion like Leona or Malphite.

OdinLegend

05-28-2013

I know this thread is pretty old but just going to say, the old Corki was almost OP. His spells did more damage, CD for his valkyrie at lvl 5 was only 10 seconds, his Big Missiles were 60% instead of 50%, his Q (phospherous bomb) had reveal stealth and blind effects, and his passive which is 10% true damage on every basic atk was able to proc with crits and sheen so he ended up dealing a good amount of true damage. They nerfed him little by little over time. Now he's balanced, still strong as heck though but not as dominating as he once used to be.

And i forgot his gattling i think lasted 5 seconds and took out 50 armor instead of 40. But i think the current gattling is a bit stronger than the old one.

MicKretz

05-28-2013

if you can not die with his nice escapes and land those awesome skill shots then you are prob a better corki player then most and very well could be OP...however i dont see him being OP enough that he can stand there and trade ridiculous amounts of dmg with 2-3 ppl like true OP champs

but grats on ur ADC Main they are always fun

Fastgoalie

08-23-2013

Ive been playing corki for about a week now and there hasn't been a game I've done bad in, i dont consider him op due to his short ranged abilities (disregarding his R) but its that he has that early game lane burst with his gatling gun, as it also lowers armour as well.

Decent Player NA

08-23-2013

Ap corki yo.

Crabby

08-23-2013

Quote:
Decent Player NA:
Ap corki yo.

Dat poke.

Corki is pretty fun (AD and AP), he reminds me of a better sivir honestly, with the chunking poke.

Straxium

10-17-2013

AoE armor shred, a long range magic damage AoE ult, and true damage on autos along with the heavy physical damage from being an ADC. He also has a decent escape that also deals magic damage and has some tankiness from building triforce. Better get a Zed ready to delete him every team fight or else you're ****ed is all I can say.