Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Corki OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mich567

07-24-2012

Hi, I have been using Corki as my main for quite a while now... I do so well with him that I am wondering if he is OP... what are your thoughts on this?

Parthonaxx

07-24-2012

Never ever once thought of Corki as OP. And i have 500 wins on this account and over 1.5k on another.

FG5 Bdog

07-24-2012

Corki Is Not OP At All, All AD Carrys Are Strong When Fed.

Skagwatcher

07-24-2012

He's by no means OP, he is however one of the top tier AD carries. He has true damage, decent poke, a great escape and some pretty powerful spells.

mambawarrior

07-24-2012

I really like Corki, and I tell my friends how powerful he is.
They laugh at me and say he's the worst AD carry by far.
They've played this game far more than I have, so I'd say he isn't considered OP, but I do find him powerful in the right hands.

Mich567

07-24-2012

Well, Corki is in my opinion, the best AD Carry... He has amazing abilities, amazing damage potential, and his r makes for good turret diving and just puts it over the top... I will take your input, so Corki is not OP, but just extremely powerful.

BobtheFruitcake

07-24-2012

As a Corki player I dont think he's OP because of his short range. I would consider him borderline OP though because of his early game burst. The only thing standing in his way of early game dominance is mana.

Amaltron

Recruiter

07-24-2012

As a high elo ad player. I think he's op l0l.

Quick Rawr

07-24-2012

He's easily top ranked of the AD carries, but not OP.

Mich567

07-25-2012

Quote:
BobtheFruitcake:
As a Corki player I dont think he's OP because of his short range. I would consider him borderline OP though because of his early game burst. The only thing standing in his way of early game dominance is mana.

Which is why I take Manamune right after boots... then swap them out late game for something better.