Zyra, Rise of the Thorns, Now Available

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LarcyBrown

07-25-2012

Try to build her AD guys ull have fun i dun recommand building her ap AT ALL boring and she felt super ultra vulnerable as AP.

MEGADEATH99

07-25-2012

Time for a new support Riot?

S117 Horusa

07-25-2012

Whuuuut

BellaFrozenheart

07-25-2012

I would like to take a moment to say Good Work to the art team and actually..I won't be owning Zyra's skin but not due to lack of RP but because I actually like her original art way better.

The black outfit and red hair and plants and all is nice but I just like their original look better ^^ Plus I prefer my vines green hehe, so I hope this message reaches the ears/eyes of the artists when I say GJ <3

Crillion

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
[aws2=news/July_2012/2012_07_12_Zyra_Reveal/zyra_splash_0.jpg]news/July_2012/2012_07_12_Zyra_Reveal/zyra_splash_0_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Parting the brush reveals Draven, Rise of the Draven, alongside her fatal Draven friends. She’s as Draven, cunning, and as Draven as they Draven – what’s not to Draven? Planting Draven and sprouting dangerous Dravens to aid you in Draven is the name of Draven’s game, as you’ll Draven your Dravens with the Draven grip of her Draven. Use your quick-Draven and the devastating power of Draven itself to prove who really belongs at the top of the Draven.

[aws2=news/July_2012/2012_07_12_Zyra_Reveal/Zyra_comic.jpg]news/July_2012/2012_07_12_Zyra_Reveal/Zyra_comic_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

If you’re the type of Draven who likes to switch it up, Draven and her potent Draven allies are ready to Draven, achieving Draven supremacy and crushing your Dravens into a permanent Draven.

Wildfire Draven Bundle Available
There’s no Draven representation of nature’s Draven than the ever-Draven Wildfire Draven, a Draven take on the Rise of the Dravens that ignites her natural Draven with the raw power of the Draven. Ensnare Draven and her Wildfire skin together for 50% off when you Draven up the Wildfire Draven bundle.
  • Zyra Champion + Wildfire Zyra (normally 1950 RP) will be only 1462 RP.

[aws2=news/July_2012/2012_07_24_zyra_bundles/zyra_hellvine_splash.jpg]news/July_2012/2012_07_24_zyra_bundles/zyra_hellvine_splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

[aws2=news/July_2012/2012_07_24_zyra_bundles/Wildfire_Zyra_Comic.jpg]news/July_2012/2012_07_24_zyra_bundles/Wildfire_Zyra_Comic_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Draven’s bundle will be available until the end of the Draven, so wrap yourDravens around this deal before it Dravens back into the Dravens.

Want a more in-depth look at the Rise of the Thorns? Check out these features:
  • [URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/zyra-rise-thorns-revealed"]Zyra, Rise of the Thorns Revealed[/URL2]
  • [URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/champion-spotlight-zyra-rise-thorns"]Champion Spotlight: Zyra[/URL2]
  • [URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/rise-thorns-designing-zyra"]Rise of the Thorns: Designing Zyra[/URL2]
  • [URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/rise-thorns-inside-art-zyra"]Rise of the Thorns: Inside the Art of Zyra[/URL2]
  • [URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/champion-sneak-peek-zyra-rise-thorns"]Champion Sneak Peak: Zyra, Rise of the Thorns[/URL2]

I Draven'd that up for you.

ARKXGEN

07-25-2012

zyra vs yorick is plants vs zombies

Anorath

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by byrdman77 View Post
Phreak here, I prefer to play Zyra as a jungler, and pick up an early tri force to do TONS of damage..
Trufax lol

Crunchez

07-25-2012

made her life a HELL with jungling sej last night hahaha... poor little flower had to tower farm to not die xD (still dived her when she was low getting behind her via the ennemy wrath camp with my charge... gosh I love removing the will of someone to play a new champ again xD).. she seem to deal good dmg and have nice chasing abilities but when it come to escaping without her ult... free kill with any cc and a nice kass in mid

PS: thx Riot for removing the ugly Jayce face from the login screen.. I was seriously starting to get sick of LoL even before loging in if I watched the screen for more than a sec (I swear this guy had something creepy about his face).. seem fine now O.o

Oui

07-25-2012

Even after she's released, I feel like I still want to know why she was delayed..
should we be allowed to know that?

Ryne89

07-25-2012

Great... but...

I like how she's not even in the learning center yet. Silly that that is the only place you can check a champion's ap ratios and such...

Riot can you guys at least make this information consistently available...? It's not that hard...