Best Champion for Beginners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ilikebicboiz

11-05-2012

i honestly believe that every champion is beginner friendly and that every champion rotation you should try out all of them and pick the one your most comfortable with. don't knock a champion out unless you try it

Youranewb

11-05-2012

i would personally recommend the recommended champs because obviously they are recommended for a reason. My personal favorite as a newbie was Ashe.

ShaIom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Master Yi. Master Yi anddddd Master Yi =)

Sss HD

11-06-2012

I started with Ryze about two months ago, Ryze was free to play and i died alot since i didn't know anything about carry or what not. Since then i have well, spend to much money and bought alot of chars. I like them all, they all perform a different kinda roll.

So i wait for my team to choose chars, and then i lock in last and try to adjust to the team build. Works wonders many times

Troy Alexandros

11-06-2012

When I first started, I played Master Yi and Ashe. Both of these champs are solid champs and are played in highers levels, so if you decide to main them later on it's not like you'll be the only Ashe/Yi player. The next champ I picked up was Ezreal because he was harder to play than Ashe and Yi, and I wanted a different champ.

Definitely try all of the free champs in a bot game or something, it's well worth your time to get used to all of the mechanics of abilities (line skillshots, targeted abilities, smartcasted abilities such as Karthus's Q, etc). Who knows, you might find a new favorite champion too!

Timron

11-06-2012

When, I started playing League of Legends, I recommend master yi, for beginners, because he is so easy to control..I hope you like the champ.

DeathDealer314

11-23-2012

Wait how does liking the page on facebook give you a new champion? Do you need to link the 2 accounts for that?

SnowmanCR

11-27-2012

pick twist of fate! he is bad arse

Guanoid

11-28-2012

Well I bought Master Yi as my first champion, and he was pretty decent. The best champ is a champion you like the best. Here is a list of all the beginner easy champions. Pick your favourite role and try each champion from each category.

Ap Casters (Usually go mid lane) - Ryze, Veigar, Twisted Fate
Melee Ad Carries (Usually go bot lane with a support character)- Master Yi, Tryndamere
Ranged Ad Carries (Same as Melee Ad Carries) - Sivir, Ashe Tristana (Free)
Tanks (Usually go top, jungle, or bot lane if they have supporting capabilities) - Alistar, Dr. Mundo, Amumu, Malphite
Support (Usually go bot lane with Ad Carries) - Alistar, Soraka
Fighter - Jax (One of my favourite
champions), Garen

If you like playing Ad Carries I would recommend ranged from my experience ad you are less likely to die, and laning is also much easier with ranged champions. You can try all the champions when they are free. Or you can but them as they are all relatively cheap.

Good luck in your epic journey in finding a champ you like! P.S. I'm just a beginner too. Jist giving you my opinion. Hope you take some of it :P