Best Champion for Beginners

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perdonameahora

Recruiter

07-24-2012

Well.. the word on the street is that ashe is pretty beginner firendly, also i recommend to use the weeks free champ rotation and buy the one you like the most.

KoreaAlwaysWin

07-24-2012

I started with ashe and annie

diskdinomite

07-25-2012

I prefer Alistar, and I still play him at Level 30. He is someone that you can be an idiot with, and tower dive, and still get out safely.

Mundo is also like this, and I still play him

Judas Priest

07-25-2012

There is a "recommended" tag in the best champions for begginers, like Ryze.

TheClawsOfDeath

07-25-2012

I like master yi i used him when i was new and still do alot his builds are easy and his abilities is easy to master

Fbh91

07-25-2012

I'm level 11 (or 10... not sure xD).

I started playing with ashe, she is a cheap champion and overall very good, And at least for me, it was easier to start with a ranged champ and after getting used to it jump to a close range champ.

Then I kept playing and using some free champions until I found Jax which I found awesome (It still is my "main" champ). The jumping is great for catching up and escaping, he has a great defensive skill (which is very usefull for both atacking and escaping) and he can also deal a lot of damage (the passive skill from his ulti + his W skill make him fearsome in 1on1 battles)

Creepy4

07-25-2012

Ashe is definitely beginner-friendly. She was the first champion I started to learn.

Eventually I realized I couldn't always play Ashe, because others would sometimes pick her, and so I went a bit more complex (but not very) with Tristana, then a bit more with Teemo, started to find a style I really liked with Twisted Fate, and discovered my current favourite in Lux. Now I'm starting to develop a liking for Lulu, after trying her in the free rotation.

I think the key to figuring out what you like is to play 2 or 3 games with each of the 10 free champions each week. I was able to pretty quickly figure out that I don't like melee (though I'm still trying to find one I don't mind) and that mages are my strong-suit for example.

A Metapod

07-25-2012

I started with Garen, back when sunfire capes stacked , but he's a straight forward melee champ. But he does lack the more complex mechanics.

Helmight

07-25-2012

Ashe, Garren and Ryze are fairly straightforward - there's a reason that they're the ones in the tutorial game. Other than them, I would simply suggest trying out all of the free-to-play heroes each week. It helps give you a good sampling of different roles and abilities and really helps you to nail down what kind of playstyle you prefer.

archboii

07-26-2012

You can play champs that do not have complicated mechanics
Do not play champs like akali, leblanc
Go for champs easier to play like xin, ashe and annie

12345612 ... 13