windowed-fullscreen mode?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zullysboner

07-24-2012

im sure that im not the only one thinking of this, or has faced this problem. when i play league i like to listen so music but if i want to change the song i have to downsize the game (pain in the butt) and change it and wait for it to come back up agian. i propose a windowed-fullscreen mode where the game doesn't down size and you can put another window on top of it. also it would be amazing if it could be dual or more monitor friendly so your mouse isn't flying all over the screen when you are playing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goecia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zullys***** View Post
im sure that im not the only one thinking of this, or has faced this problem. when i play league i like to listen so music but if i want to change the song i have to downsize the game (pain in the butt) and change it and wait for it to come back up agian. i propose a windowed-fullscreen mode where the game doesn't down size and you can put another window on top of it. also it would be amazing if it could be dual or more monitor friendly so your mouse isn't flying all over the screen when you are playing.
There was a thread of severeal people who reported this trought support. A red post confirmed it's a server side bug ( two patches ago ).

They're working on it: soon TM :P