Lucane The Holy Knight (champion concept)

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pantofla

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura darkness View Post
its really cool
AWW thanks man ^^

Drexeno

07-27-2012

he is a bit like kayle like someone has said previously but still good, very good. In my opinion, you should lower the base health by about 100, you should also include an AOE for each move and tell which moves are skill shots (ex of skillshots: Blitzcrank grab, Ashe volly)

christianVsSatan

07-28-2012

very nice man and cool champ i like the idea of a holy knight and i loled when for one comment you make about "i dont expect the champ go in to the middle of the map and stop pray about the god " l0ol hahahah

Mr Scarface Zeus

07-28-2012

Cool champ bro i really like your idea this time i see your other champ too and its was a bit Over Power but that guy here its cool and normal gj man

Maisel

07-28-2012

Lol ^ Troll

California Baws

07-29-2012

dude you create this? nice one man he is very good i holp riot create him and i love the lore man reminds me some movie from anime nice work!!!!!!!

Slayer Gabe

07-30-2012

sweet champ man ( :

JakeOLantern13

07-31-2012

cool idea for champ but passive seems a bit bit over powered nerf the passive and i think it will be good XD

Uctag

07-31-2012

He's good I really like the passive. However paladins are traditionally healers/warriors and shield the innocent by sworn oath. So he should have a move that is physical damage(Solo), a move that is a magical attack(group or solo), a heal(group or solo), and a shield(group or solo). Whatever your favorite or most dominant should be the ulti. Also the chants would have to be used with spell vamp don't forget which will give you mixed results. Also if you were to incorporate stun you should have a duration. But he sounds like with a little work he'll be awesome.

Uctag

07-31-2012

I just finished it but here is an example of a paladin that is a little more user friendly(click or point and click) gamer friendly(beginners can use him effectively) fun(he is the only one not invulnerable in the aura for his ulti) competitive(He can make or break games) and source code friendly( his shout can vamp without slowdown) .http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post27656276 His name is Chapter check it out if u want.

123456 ... 10