League of Legends in Japan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0EatThat0

07-24-2012

Hey guys, I am 0EatThat0 (NA). I live in Japan, and I want you guys to help me spreading LoL in Japan. Only reason why I play League is because I lived in Korea.
ANYWAYS
LoL is not very famous, or rather say not known in Japan. I asked my friends to join me, but seems like they have no interest in this AWESOME GAME. sigh...
If anybody else lives in Japan, can you guys spread this awesome game to your friends? Because i want to play with many people as possible here in Japan.

Feel free to add me on league!! I am not pro or anything, but working hard on getting my elo up! Thanx!!

Ogdain

07-24-2012

Good luck, the Japanese won't play gaijin games. WoW and XBOX and Starcraft aren't popular there, either.

SuperGeorge3333

07-24-2012

If you watch streams in the morning US times, you'll see the high elo guys get matched with Japanese players, FM Yutapon is one you'll see a lot.

Every US online game I've played has always had a Japanese group, but they're usually pretty niche.

Orpheuos

07-24-2012

Its the internet you can play with people from other servers >_> .

HodgieBeats

07-24-2012

I used to live in Japan, but I didn't chill with Japanese dudes. Only Japanese chicks, and we didn't talk about League if you know what I mean. But yea there should be a lot of Marines living in Oki and a lot of Navy/Airforce living on mainland, play at prime time 7pm-12am on a Saturday and I'm sure you'll get matched up with some American players with similar pings to you.

lol I died again

07-24-2012

How long's that coffee gonna last?
Hours?

Well, Five Hour Energy lasts for hours.
Plus it doesn't taste good like coffee, and costs three hundred cents instead of two.

Pick up a Five Hour Energy today.

KaiSong

07-24-2012

My friend teaches english in Japan, she plays league, but unless Riot gets more merchandising and character goods for that lovely sweaty dorky crowd in Akihabara, I doubt it would catch on as much as Magical Gumball Princess Popstar Advanced whatevers that spawn so often.

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HodgieBeats View Post
I used to live in Japan, but I didn't chill with Japanese dudes. Only Japanese chicks, and we didn't talk about League if you know what I mean. But yea there should be a lot of Marines living in Oki and a lot of Navy/Airforce living on mainland, play at prime time 7pm-12am on a Saturday and I'm sure you'll get matched up with some American players with similar pings to you.
I laughed at you, I'm sorry.