Sorry I lagged.. gtfo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tragalo

07-24-2012

If your PC cannot handle league there is something wrong. I just built a PC over the past 2 months, total cost was under 300 dollars. Runs league maxed out 60FPS, wow maxed out, diablo 3, skyrim, SW: ToR and SC2 maxed out as well @ 1080p. Get a new fricken PC, you must be running windows 98 SE if your lagging...

A Swarm of Koala

07-24-2012

cool story bro.

MugRacinette

07-24-2012

FPS isn't lag, moron.

Alma

07-24-2012

i only have windows 7... theres a 98 already??

Signs

07-24-2012

Could be internet connection
and at the same time i run all those games on max along with BF3 but i still hiccup everynow and then

Tragalo

07-24-2012

People that say lag refer to frame rate drops during battle. If ur lagging its all match, if its lag during battles they mean FPS drops. PPL can't tell between the 2 ig

DRMIC

07-24-2012

Lag comes frm a delay in your action only affected by your network status. If the problem is your network it could be serveral things affecting it and most of the time is simply your IP.

So stfu and deal with it ******.

Eclipse Apostle

07-24-2012

I'm not going to be the guy that says 'impossibru', because with smart spending it's probably true.

I will say, however, that there are people that get seemingly random fps dips, me being one of them. I'm not sure if it's a processing problem or whatever, but my fps will spike down to 12-17 every few games or so even without anything significant going on anywhere on the map.

Tragalo

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiISmiley View Post
Could be internet connection
and at the same time i run all those games on max along with BF3 but i still hiccup everynow and then
Ya but I always see those people, as soon as a 5v5 fight starts, they always say sorry i lagged... every time...

idkai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

FPS is not the same thing as lag. The fact that you just said that they were the same pretty much confirms that you did not build that computer on your own, or you have absolutely no knowledge.