Azubu/eSportspedia Crystal Cup 3 will be August 16th!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RheingoldRiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2014

Full info here: http://battlefy.com/azubu/azubu-crys...c167fa1be/info, pretty much the same as last time.

Organization will be done through Skype, so if you haven't gotten a request from me within 24 hours of signing up, please let me know here! Or tweet me @RheingoldRiver. (This is team captains only.)

RheingoldRiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2014

Also --- just a reminder that you can't change your team name from week to week! So make sure you use the same name as you used in past weeks, or if you haven't played with a particular team yet, that you like the name you use this week.

For purposes of keeping the name the same, if you keep 3 out of 5 players, you keep the name the same. If there's a conflict (i.e. two separate sets of 3 played on 2 different teams in the past), use the most-recent name that was used.

ALSO

If 4 out of 5 people remain the same from the last week top 4 team, that team is guaranteed entry into the next tournament; the top 4 seeds will be based on placement from last week, and after that seeding will be random. This does not apply if you skip a week, so e.g. Say you placed 3rd/4th in the Crystal Cup #1. Then if you sign up for #3, you must keep the name the same, but you do not get seeding.

If you have any questions let me know, I'll be checking this thread 1 or 2 times a day until next Saturday!

Divine Entity

08-07-2014

I will crush you!!

KaWraith

08-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine entity View Post
i will crush you!!
Мы вас похороним!

FergusMacBolg

08-08-2014

Yes finally a tournament I can participate in! Add me if you need a teammate.

molokodude

08-08-2014

bump

WilliamSwiftfoot

08-08-2014

Anyone looking for someone for a team? I'd like a shot at this!

Rachael Passive

08-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSwiftfoot View Post
Anyone looking for someone for a team? I'd like a shot at this!
are you going to remember to show up this time?

WilliamSwiftfoot

08-08-2014

Yes. I'm sorry agian on that, and I will say that is probably the only time in my tournament play I flubbed it, and I sincerely apologize for that. I will be present.

molokodude

08-08-2014

bump