Drop the player and discontinue the match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

odbj

10-08-2012

Bamp

Mhm916

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyCake View Post
Recently I've had many problems where the game crashes just as soon as the game starts.

This should be implemented, but should not count as a leaver status because it is highly unlikely the player is quitting on purpose when the game just started. If somebody was trolling, then most likely somebody already dodged.
Two minutes should be more than enough time for you to connect your client back up.

The people who don't connect in more cases than not, I'd suspect they never wanted to connect or just closed their client at the last second(because they were waiting for someone else to dodge) but wasn't fast enough to end the game but fast enough to close the client before having the client set to full screen. They could either A - Log back in and find that they were already set in a match and have to reconnect but choose not to or B - They never log back in because they know they'd have to wait a minimum of 30 minutes and not realizing they were in the match(which is their fault in the first place). Of course there are possibilities for one reason or another that they never reached the loading screen due to a legit reason(again, 2 minutes should be enough time for most reasons I can think of atm) but none the less, there should be some form of punishment. It doesn't have to be elo loss in exact as I stated "some other form of punishment" because no matter what the reasons, you have to give them a reason to AVOID not getting into the loading screen the first place.

Oriannna Grande

10-08-2012

RIot u need to ****ing do this

Eltrotraw

10-08-2012

Agreed with both

Snuv

10-08-2012

we should get loss prevented if they are afk or dc for a set time min.

Best Fizz EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

This is so true. Have all of my +1s.

Wegest

12-24-2012

big fat bump and bringing it back up. the new system doesn't work when someone D/Cs in loadscreen and doesn't come back until 15 minutes in.

2 minutes is plenty of time to make it back up, otherwise, toss back to que!

FaerKhan

12-24-2012

Bump because I agree, and this would make so many things better

Situational

12-24-2012

I support this idea.

Fluffy Taejar

12-24-2012

Minute or two is a bit long no?

Sometimes internet connection problems do arise (20%) and it takes time to fix it...