Drop the player and discontinue the match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunar Lightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhm916 View Post
When in ranked games, DROP THE PLAYER WHO NEVER CONNECTS.

Riot, I do not want to lose elo/losing stat saved because your system does not drop the player that does not connect. Give them like a minute or two, if nothing, drop them and make them lose elo as a leaver status. Then throw the rest of us back into queue. I want a red response and will keep bumping til I get one.

Players who does not connect SHOULD BE DROPPED AND LOSE ELO if they never connected during the loading screen.

*Edit*
Also while you're at it, remove the "random" feature from ranked as well. If you don't choose a champ by the end if the time cycle for your turn, drop that player. Rank is where we're suppose to be competitive, not insult the opponents by saying "I can pick any random champ and win" or screw your team mates over by afking.
this is quite possibly the best idea ive ever heard

Mhm916

07-24-2012

Bump.

Mhm916

07-24-2012

Bump

Divorced

07-24-2012

Red make it happen.

chrisxcross

07-24-2012

riot pls

Mhm916

07-24-2012

Bump

CromoZown

07-24-2012

bummpppp

Anialator100

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhm916 View Post
Yes it is unfair in many ways. Which is why I'll keep posting until a red gives a proper response or does something about it. I don't see how this can be exploited either now that the elo system dodge only makes you wait 30 minutes instead of losing elo. Random people will not be willing to lose elo for the 4 people on their team that they don't even know. And premade would just dodge for each other if they did not like the team set up.
this is very true, but if in a premade anyone recently dodged in a group, doesent it not let the entire team join until that timer is gone or the player is gone, or is it set up so that in a ranked game, you can have the timer all you want and still join the game if you join up with someone else, and can effectivly ignore the timer once

Mhm916

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anialator100 View Post
this is very true, but if in a premade anyone recently dodged in a group, doesent it not let the entire team join until that timer is gone or the player is gone, or is it set up so that in a ranked game, you can have the timer all you want and still join the game if you join up with someone else, and can effectivly ignore the timer once
One person will affect everyone if pre-made if they want that person that dodge on their team since they have to wait for that 30 minutes timer for that one person. Like said, I don't see how this can be exploited.

Mhm916

07-25-2012

Bump