K/D Ratio question.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McGruff

07-23-2012

I am a 5.5/4.8/8.2 K/D ratio. Is that good? I have almost 100 ranked wins, but get ****ty teammates. I was wondering if that was good, or not.

bérnkastel

07-23-2012

kda ratio doesnt mean anything too much. for example, if you're support, it wouldnt be bad if you had a kda of 0/3/15. if you're a carry, meanwhile, you're not exactly doing your job.
but that 0/3/15 support meeting doesnt matter anyways. i mean, if you're a 0/3/15 support who doesnt teamfight, doesnt ward, and doesnt go do objectives with the team thats not good at all....

imo, the only thing that mater is your death rate. you have an average of 5 deaths, which is good.

McGruff

07-23-2012

Well, all I do is mid or AD carry. I hardly ever play support. You know that ratio is all my games overall, right?

Zudok

07-23-2012

If you play AD's the most, its bad! If you play support, its okay....Tanks suits the most or bruisers, AP's main should have higher K/D ratio,

Mmmmooooooooo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

KD isn't everything.

Darius is an example.

Knyaz

07-23-2012

Its pretty bad. But it just depends honestly.

You have fairly low assists as well (for a mid / ad player) so i don't think this is a case of someone finishing people off while you do all the work.

However you may be lower than 1200 elo , which is kinda the entry range for new players. If that was the case , you would have been against people of a higher elo than yourself and it would effect things (specifically if you have lost more games than you have won).

Eventually over a ton of games you should expect your kda to increase as an AD / MID only player. If you have already played a ton of games and that KDA remains , you probably belong at your current elo.