Darius OP??? prove it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grailums View Post
It was sarcasm directed towards the person in my quote there buddy >.>
oh, that thread. Well still... Its true

MyManyMinions

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
BTW

I'm nobody special, just a cereal box out to destroy all your internets!
Most people stopping by will also be nobody special.
Post a vid see if it can be explained as anything other than flat out overpoweredness. Surely there's an example someone at my level couldn't explain away if darius is OP right?
Everything in this game can be explained. And one thing being entirely dominant over another is definitely cause for a label of OP, and is also a very accurate way of "explaining" a game's events. To your videos, you can absolutely explain away any situation, and there are more explanations than just the ones you gave. In fact, every player could explain their own actions in different ways than you could explain them in your observations.

The fact that Darius is even able to do what he does is evidence of his being OP. It doesn't matter what decisions were made by other players which enabled it to happen. He got penta kills because of his overpowered kit and ultimate.

Darius is OP for this reason: He can build a pure tank and still deal incredible amounts of damage as well as assassinate entire enemy teams, leaving nothing for his teammates. Just because of the kit that RIOT gave him. I even saw a video in which RIOT actually SAYS that they designed him to get penta kills. That IS OP. I bought him day 1 BECAUSE I saw his spotlight and knew right off the bat that HE IS OP. Everybody knows it. It is a fact. You can give reasons for anything, but those reasons don't prove that everyone else in this game is wrong about his being OP. He IS.

MyManyMinions

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
I'll clarify this abit. I want you specifically to set the rule for what similar to darius means.
He did.

And if we are purely specific toward the one champion who compares to darius, we will take a look at Garen. Garen is weak sauce compared to Darius. Therefore, in this comparison, Darius is OP.

MyManyMinions

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grailums View Post
I was ganked by Evelynn as Ashe while I was at 85% health and she was at 45% health. Both level four.

I barely escaped to my turret with 10% health left and she had 35% health left.

So while I took out 10% of her health, she took out 75% of mine.

And this is considered balanced?
Yes, because you survived a gank from a stealth champion after her rework. So, again, Yes. it is balanced.

CerealBoxOfDoom

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyManyMinions View Post
He did.

And if we are purely specific toward the one champion who compares to darius, we will take a look at Garen. Garen is weak sauce compared to Darius. Therefore, in this comparison, Darius is OP.
Using the logic from that same arguement, garen can give himself speed boosts has built in sustain and can silence you. Darius can't do that therefore garen is op

CerealBoxOfDoom

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyManyMinions View Post
Everything in this game can be explained. And one thing being entirely dominant over another is definitely cause for a label of OP, and is also a very accurate way of "explaining" a game's events. To your videos, you can absolutely explain away any situation, and there are more explanations than just the ones you gave. In fact, every player could explain their own actions in different ways than you could explain them in your observations.

The fact that Darius is even able to do what he does is evidence of his being OP. It doesn't matter what decisions were made by other players which enabled it to happen. He got penta kills because of his overpowered kit and ultimate.

Darius is OP for this reason: He can build a pure tank and still deal incredible amounts of damage as well as assassinate entire enemy teams, leaving nothing for his teammates. Just because of the kit that RIOT gave him. I even saw a video in which RIOT actually SAYS that they designed him to get penta kills. That IS OP. I bought him day 1 BECAUSE I saw his spotlight and knew right off the bat that HE IS OP. Everybody knows it. It is a fact. You can give reasons for anything, but those reasons don't prove that everyone else in this game is wrong about his being OP. He IS.
Teemo can do the same thing if you ignore him while he kills you. Teemo op!

Irelia can do the same, she can build straight tank and do it. Better nerf irelia.

Fiddlesticks can do it as well. Oh and eve can do something like that now. Fiddle and eve op!

CerealBoxOfDoom

07-24-2012

I guess I need to point out that part where common sense should tell you that doing this and that is bad. Mundo can kill your whole team by standing next to them

Aevinter

07-24-2012

Wow, you're still talking? After three days straight. Let the thread die. It's an abortion of logic about an abortion in champion design.

Matiels

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

By your logic, ignoring any champ while they damage you makes them OP. Problem is, Darius defies some common sense. Teemo can't blow up an entire team by himself, nor Irelia nor Fiddle (unless he gets that perfect surprise ult off) thing is, Teemo can't outright eliminate a threat to himself and then do it again a half second later and again and again and again. No one can just Darius.

CerealBoxOfDoom

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aevinter View Post
Wow, you're still talking? After three days straight. Let the thread die. It's an abortion of logic about an abortion in champion design.
Abortion of logic about an abortion of design. Are you complaining that you don't like the way I approach this or are you complaining about the champion design which doesn't exactly support your calling this an abortion of logic... Anyways what do you think about the design?