Darius OP??? prove it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rugalb98

11-14-2012

I just find him fun to play as in 3s. But, I've seen too many times if I go against a tank Darius that they become obsolete by late game. Yeah he'll KS like a bawss he may also be the last person standing on his team to, he'll still wind up bad the moment he gets locked down and the rest of his team is too far behind to capitalize.

Doesn't mean I think he's the most OP thing ever, he's more of a simple champ to use. But really if anyone has ever played Street Fighter 4, or 3rd Strike...the same could be said about Ryu and Ken. Especially with Ken since it's just Shoryuken your way to victory, gg.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugalb98 View Post
I just find him fun to play as in 3s. But, I've seen too many times if I go against a tank Darius that they become obsolete by late game. Yeah he'll KS like a bawss he may also be the last person standing on his team to, he'll still wind up bad the moment he gets locked down and the rest of his team is too far behind to capitalize.

Doesn't mean I think he's the most OP thing ever, he's more of a simple champ to use. But really if anyone has ever played Street Fighter 4, or 3rd Strike...the same could be said about Ryu and Ken. Especially with Ken since it's just Shoryuken your way to victory, gg.
tank darius says no to damage, but he can't do anything about utility. In 3s you can't afford to have no utility, there are only 2 others to pick up your slack, somebody better have it. You'd be suprized what frozen mallet does to darius's gameplay lol

Rugalb98

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
tank darius says no to damage, but he can't do anything about utility. In 3s you can't afford to have no utility, there are only 2 others to pick up your slack, somebody better have it. You'd be suprized what frozen mallet does to darius's gameplay lol
Warden's Mail against Darius...nuff said.

Inyc

11-14-2012

All they need to do is lower the base damage on his abilities and increase scaling. It'll reduce his damage if he builds straight tanky and keep it roughly the same if he builds more into damage.

Crimson5pheonix

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inyc View Post
All they need to do is lower the base damage on his abilities and increase scaling. It'll reduce his damage if he builds straight tanky and keep it roughly the same if he builds more into damage.
But then if he scaled with items, he'd be able to kill you without his ult and just use it if you're about to escape, regardless of your hemo stacks. That would be terrible.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inyc View Post
If they did this darius would be able to do the same thing just with less overkill. And then on top of that he'd scale even better into the lategame. He'd likely do even more damage and probably wouldnt even have to build as much power in his full build lol

Sharkeiisha

11-15-2012

They call him, Darius, Dunkmaster.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzing View Post
They call him, Darius, Dunkmaster.
dunkmaster yi would like a word with the waterboy

Seungsei

11-15-2012

He's not OP. His ult just isn't fun for 9 of the 10 players in a game. The ult isn't even that awesome. It's just irritating for many reasons.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seungsei View Post
He's not OP. His ult just isn't fun for 9 of the 10 players in a game. The ult isn't even that awesome. It's just irritating for many reasons.
still not as bad as teemo

and basically this can be said about alot of fighter champs

OAo hurrhurr blitzcrank
OAo hurrhurr jayce
OAo hurrhurr mundo
OAo hurrhurr fizz
OAo huehuehue mordekaiser
OAo hurrhurr jax