Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


High Elo TT Bans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kentucky Shuffle

Senior Member

07-23-2012

Me and my team Illuminati Brotherhood have done some research on TT with many a game and have found that the team that builds 3 tanks (with at least one tank able to deal damage as well) will win almost every game. That being said, these are the guys we generally try to ban on 3s;

Alistar (too much tank and CC)
Amumu (too much tank, CC, and mobility)
Darius (too much damage output for a tanky champ)
Dr. Mundo (TT Powerhouse)
Garen (too much tank for a Bruiser)
Heimerdinger (zone control like crazy on such a small map)
Jax (bc it's Jax...)
Lee Sin (too mobile, high damage)
Malphite (too tanky even for a tank lol)
Nautilus (HE.DOESN'T.DIE.)
Rammus (mobility too high for a small map)
Singed (fckn troll)
Tryndamere (he LITERALLY doesn't die and can 3-shot a Nautilus)
Xin Zhao (if built right, he can wipe out your whole team and walk away with more health than he started)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sessamo

Senior Member

07-23-2012

Mundo, Lee, Singed, Jax. Shyvana used to be a monster, but she fell out of popularity.
We'd have more data if you could play draft without arranged 3s. Just saiyan.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bu Gao Xing

Master Recruiter

07-23-2012

While I don't play any 3's, I was always curious why ranked 3's couldn't be solo queued?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WringleForeskin

Junior Member

07-23-2012

jax
rumble
blitz
shaco
warwick
shaco
shaco
cassiopeia
lee
darius
manthong
riven
malphite
udyr
fizz
singed
shyvana

and a surprisingly annoying one... rammus

wow meant to post this on leon


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warrikon

Senior Member

07-23-2012

our teams bans always include udyr. then we pick from riven, naut, malphite, shen, tryn and jax.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

Senior Member

07-23-2012

in 1800+ elo:

always banned: darius, jax, singed, lee sin
commonly banned: rumble, malphite, tryn
rarely banned: riven, shyvana, shen, dr. mundo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

Senior Member

07-23-2012

In the past, people who were always banned were:
Singed, Lee Sin, Skarner, Udyr, Tryndamere.

With the introduction of Darius, the XIn Zhao rework, and the Jax rework, some of the bans I've seen when playing against teams like 408 and Support or I AFK were:
(In descending order)
Jax
Darius
Lee Sin
Singed
Xin Zhao*
Rumble
Malphite
Shaco*

In the past couple weeks, I might've played 10 games verse what are now high rated teams.
In the games we didn't ban Shaco or Xin Zhao, they were picked every time by the other team (As a first pick). Shaco wasn't too much of an issue, but after that Xin Zhao rework, his laning phase is really ridiculous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMathmagician

Junior Member

07-23-2012

Quote:
Boo:
in 1800+ elo:

always banned: darius, jax, singed, lee sin
commonly banned: rumble, malphite, tryn
rarely banned: riven, shyvana, shen, dr. mundo


Good to see our 3 main bans are the same as 1800+ ELO, even though we cant get out of the 1300's. Seems to be a pretty consistent pattern with bans thus far in this thread.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excuses Suck

Junior Member

07-23-2012

Quote:
Boo:
in 1800+ elo:

always banned: darius, jax, singed, lee sin
commonly banned: rumble, malphite, tryn
rarely banned: riven, shyvana, shen, dr. mundo


^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goggris

Senior Member

07-23-2012

Quote:
E1C:
In the past, people who were always banned were:
Singed, Lee Sin, Skarner, Udyr, Tryndamere.

With the introduction of Darius, the XIn Zhao rework, and the Jax rework, some of the bans I've seen when playing against teams like 408 and Support or I AFK were:
(In descending order)
Jax
Darius
Lee Sin
Singed
Xin Zhao*
Rumble
Malphite
Shaco*

In the past couple weeks, I might've played 10 games verse what are now high rated teams.
In the games we didn't ban Shaco or Xin Zhao, they were picked every time by the other team (As a first pick). Shaco wasn't too much of an issue, but after that Xin Zhao rework, his laning phase is really ridiculous.


Except they had xin and shaco, but we still beat them into the ground.