[Champion Concept] Jack the Ripper

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Script Lord

07-23-2012

”Of all the inhabitants of the Shadow Isles, none revel in death more than Jack.” – Hecarim, the Shadow of War

General:

Quote:
Race:
Affiliation: Shadow Isles
Height: Somewhat tall
Weight: Approximately 200 lbs
Lore:

Quote:
There are so many mysteries that dwell within the Shadow Isles, and so few known individuals who hail from those dark grounds. The ferryman of souls, Yorick, and the grim warmonger, Hecarim, are among the only ones who claim the Isles as their place of origin. Jack, however, is a mystery even to them. An enigmatic figure whose face is perpetually cloaked in shadow, Jack the Ripper is simply the alias given to him by others due to his murderous tendencies. He preys upon unsuspecting victims and even strikes down power-hungry individuals without warning. He is like a shadow, lurking In misty darkness, waiting to rend the flesh of his potential victims.

As one of the most bloodthirsty members of the Shadow Isles, he decided to branch out to more interesting prey, traveling all the way to Valoran to indulge his killing intent. He arrived in Demacia, where he began a string of murders, mostly of beautiful young women, and moved on before he could be discovered. On his way to Noxus, however, he encountered summoners of the League and was brought to the Institute after a gruesome massacre resulting in the deaths of five Junior Summoners and one Senior Summoner. Despite his evil deeds, the High Summoners made him a deal: If he joined the League and became a Champion he would be able to kill many powerful individuals as much as he could possibly want....
Appearance and personality:
Quote:
Jack takes the appearance of a handsome, if gaunt, man in his late 20's with unkempt short black hair and supernaturally gray skin. His attire consists of tight black leather pants, black knee-high riding boots with skull ornaments, black leather fingerless gloves, a long black leather trench coat wit five segmented tails and skull buttons, and a black fedora with an unusually long brim. He wields a foot-long blade resembling an older shaving razor, and his upper face is hidden by shadow.

Jack is a sinister individual who seems to relish the spilling of blood and loves to cut short the lives of others, even seeming to consider it all a game or sport. His wit and charisma is matched only by his bloodlust and lack of empathy, and once he has settled on a victim he will stop at nothing to end them - even if he has to slaughter an army to do so. Jack is, was, and always will be nothing more than a killer; he enjoys what he does and doesn't care for monetary gain or duty.

Statistics:

Quote:
Roles: Melee, Assassin, Jungler (?)
Attack Range: 125
Attack Speed: 0.674 (+2.8%)
Attack Damage: 51.2 (+3.4) {109}
Health: 440 (+85) {1885}
Mana: NA
Move speed: 320
Armor: 16 (+3.5) {75.5}
Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25) {51.25}
Health regen: 7.35 (+0.65) {18.4}
Mana regen: Manaless

Abilties:

Quote:
Attachment 493888
Saucy Jack – Jack's blade accumulates blood as he strikes, after his fifth basic attack his subsequent attacks will deal an additional 5/10/15 damage. Upon his death, the effect is reset.

Attachment 506469
Fatal Strike – Jack attacks an enemy’s most vulnerable spot, dealing 80/110/140/170/200 true damage and slowing an enemy champion's movement by 30% for 3 seconds

Cost: 15/30/45/60/75 Health
Cooldown: 5 seconds
Cast Range: 250

Attachment 493887
Faceless Fiend – Jack vanishes from sight and blinks to a designated location, enemy Champions within a certain range in front of him are stunned for 1.5/1.8/2.1/2.4/2.7 seconds.

Cost: 20/40/60/80/100 Health
Cooldown: 13 seconds
Cast Range: 700
Stun Range: 300

Attachment 507801
Murderous Glee – Jack relishes in the pain he dishes out and the blood he spills, preying upon his opponents with malicious zeal

Passive : Jack gains 15/20/25/30/35% Attack Speed and Critical Chance

Active : Jack marks a single enemy Champion for 5/5.5/6/6.5/7 seconds, during which time his basic attacks deal 7/9/11/13/15% increased damage to them

Cost: 30/50/70/90/110 Health
Cooldown: 15 seconds

Attachment 524759
Misty Massacre – After channeling for 2 seconds Jack conjures a bloody mist at a point within range which deals 75/150/2250 (+0.65 AP) flat magic damage, then an additional 10/30/50 (+0.25 AP) magic damage per second for 6 seconds, and teleports to its location. All enemies have obscured vision when remaining within range while all allies will regenerate 3/6/9% of their maximum health each second they remain within range

Cost: 90/120/150 Health
Cooldown: 110 seconds
Cast Range: 2500/3750/5000
Spell Diameter: 850

Quotations:

Quote:
(Selection)

Ol’ Jack’s got an itchin’…..For killin’!”

(Movement)

“It’s a nice night for a stroll…”
“Left, right, left, right…”
“They won’t see me comin’!”
“No survivors, eh?”
“Men, women, children, all die!”

(Attack)

“Everyone dies…eventu’ly!”
“Ya won’t escape my blade!”
“Murder! Wonderful death!”
“Stab! Slash! Kill!”
“Drip, drop, the sound a’ blood!”

(Fatal Edge)

“Don’t stick yer neck out!”
“Slittin’ yer throat!”

(Faceless Fiend)

"Blink, and ya die!"
"Can ya keep up?"

(Murderous Gleel)

“They will feel the burn, and suffer wonderfully!”
“Their pain and agony is simply saccharine to me!”

(Misty Massacre)

“The red mist means..." (Upon arrival) "DEATH!"
“They will know....." (Upon arrival) "TRUE AGONY!”

(Joke)

“I wonder what yer kidney’d taste like…?”

(Taunt)

“I'll enjoy tearing ya limb. From. Limb.”
“True bliss lies in agony!” (Laughter)

(Death)

“Watch….yer….back….”

(Recall)

“Ol’ Jack’s gonna be back to kill ya soon!”
"I just leave future victims, not survivors..."

Animations:

Quote:
Auto attack – He slashes with his dagger blade in a reverse grip forehand, then back hand

Standing idle – He shifts between his feet, half-rotating his dagger at his side

Taunt – He tosses his dagger between his hands, leering menacingly

Joke – He brings his dagger blade to his lips and licks it in a sinister manner.

Dance

Death – He falls back while dissolving into crimson vapor and glowing ethereal wisps, his corpse fading away before it can hit the ground

Recall – He wipes his dagger blade along his sleeve as if cleaning it
Skins:

Quote:
Whitechapel Jack - This skin would more closely resemble the infamous killer who murdered five (possibly more) women in Whitechapel, England. Draped in appropriate wardrobe, including a splendid top hat, Saucy Jack prowls the streets of Valoran looking for his next victim....

Theatrical Jack - This skin would draw upon the Phantom of the Opera, putting Jack in a cape, vest, and half of his face covered in a white opera mask. There will be more blood and death, than music and song....

The basic premise here is an Assassin/Support meant to sabotage enemy visibility (wards) and single out lone targets.

I couldn't figure out a proper dance for him, but otherwise gimme all ya got!

Script Lord

07-23-2012

REserved

Script Lord

07-23-2012

Reserved

Script Lord

07-23-2012

I already have all of Jack's abilities in mind and probably won't change them, but if anyone wants to post to speculate on what abilities he might have you can go ahead.

Saitu

07-23-2012

speculate, speculate, muhahahha.
(my sneaky way of continuing the bump war :P)
Is he going to have a cleave type thing? Like skarner's q but with a scyth?

Script Lord

07-23-2012

Not really. His Q is definitely a melee oriented attack, though.

Script Lord

07-23-2012

Alrighty, I've edited the OP and now you can see Jack in full.

Ability Icons to come

Script Lord

07-23-2012

This should be getting more attention than it currently is. Hrm.

Veryvhoma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

That faceless killer is quite OP true damage ? i think u should make that physical damage instead of true damage

Script Lord

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veryvhoma View Post
That faceless killer is quite OP true damage ? i think u should make that physical damage instead of true damage
Ok I'll change it later.

12345 ... 8