No normal draft mode for TT buuutt....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KAGedSin

07-19-2012

Okay, reading all these posts I realize that a slight change to the twisted treeline's normal blind pick making it a turn based visible pick with no bans would be sensible. Actual strategy involved in picking champions and knowing what you're in for and how to prepare for it is what would come of it. It's already the luck of the draw anyway so why not just make the draw a little more strategic when picking teams rather than some(most) players exploiting the very clearly overpowered for TT champions? Hopefully Taco Storm is still answering questions. I do feel like this is a good idea. Thumbs up for agreement? Thumbs down if I should shut up.

Boo

07-19-2012

idk man just play ranked

Zachyveng

07-21-2012

Funnily enough draft mode games (in 5's obviously) have a much better standard of players in them than most ranked games (at least till you get to like 1600+ ELO). Personally I like having three difficulties on play on 5's would be fun being able to do the same in 3's. It's not fun either pubstomping with an OP champ or doing a straight mirrormatch most games because people want to play the "OP god" that is trynd in 3's.

Long story short, I would support draft mode in 3's but I doubt it'll happen for a very long time, if ever.

Danjocloak

07-23-2012

I would have to agree that having a normal draft mode in TT would be nice.