@Morello Lets talk Talon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DuhbleD

07-23-2012

Talon is basically a free win at 1500 elo if you don't pick mid first.

LiberLux

07-23-2012

I agree with small buffs on Talon, but not what OP says.

Passive.... I only agree with put ArPen, and low the damage on his skills (to compensate the arpen, he still will do the same damage). Why? cuz a ****ing ninja tabi is enough to lose every trade in top. Remember that his damage is physical, and armor is more easy to build than mr.

His E. Guys, that gapcloser is instantaneus, have a silence and you appear behind your target... That's not enough? I think being able to jump on allies/wards/minions or a reset cd with kills is op.
Like in other post, i agree with a scalling silence (1sec at skill lvl 1, 1.25 at lvl 2, 1.5 at lvl 3, 1.75 at lvl 4 and 2secs at lvl 5). This could help in teamfights... 1 sec of silence is really nice in early game, but in late is not much diference. Anyways, you don't max the skill until lvl 18.
Another buff for this skill maybe a reduction on its cd at early lvls. It's just too high (just a little reduction, like 15 secs).

A Planeswalker

07-23-2012

Bump.

KmancXC

07-23-2012

I've looked into buying Talon...is he worth it??

Shiny Swinub

07-23-2012

I honestly think the Shunpo-level jump would make him overpowered as hell (Especially since it gives extra damage as it is)
I agree on the passive, though

omgggnoooooooob

07-23-2012

up you go

Mehfisto

07-24-2012

bump

Dr W

07-24-2012

Maybe change his passive, leave the rest f his kit alone.

Espíritu Santo

07-24-2012

I approve this.

DeathScythe73

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

I think talon needs a change to make him more flexible, at the moment he is only a counter pick mid, he performs terrible if he get behind in the slightest, akali has been recieving some small buff can talon have some small tweaks to get him back into the game to?