@Morello Lets talk Talon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mehfisto

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snailygoat View Post
I wasn't criticizing your ideas, just giving my 2 cents about what I believe Talon does and doesn't need and some nice QoL fixes. I just quoted you since you had some great ideas and I think some of those ideas should be looked at.

I've noticed people complain that the CD of his ultimate is way too long. Am I the only one who doesn't think so? I mean if I use my level 6 combo and kill my lane opponent. I clear the wave and push up, maybe grab their wraiths, back and buy and when I return it might have 15 seconds before being ready at the most.
The reason I think his ult is too long is because it really needs to be available for most of Talon's encounters as it is essential to his kit.

Mehfisto

07-23-2012

bump

MKE7

07-23-2012

Those changes would be cool but I don't think Talon was designed for top, he was designed to counter mages (he has a silence) in either top or mid lane.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Built for top lane?

What? What ever gave you that idea? He has been and always will be perfectly suited to mid.

BanditManSteve

07-23-2012

bump before work.

BanditManSteve

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
Built for top lane?

What? What ever gave you that idea? He has been and always will be perfectly suited to mid.
well champion spotlight for one. Riot, the people that made him said he is a top laner, He however shines best in mid.

Thiney

07-23-2012

Bump for changes.

How about adding the bonus damage from his passive onto silenced targets, so he gets bonus damage when he E's into someone?

Thanatos Noa

07-23-2012

What's a Talon and who actually plays him? /sarcasm

I doubt Talon has seen competitive play recently, and there's no high elo player I can think of that persistently plays him.

He's one of my favorite champions, but armor shuts him down too hard (and he doesn't get any defensive befits from full AD builds like Riven does >.>). HE NEEDS A BUFF!

Orpheuos

07-23-2012

They just have to buff his W back up again.

Fubby2

07-23-2012

PLS RoIT